Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
RLL4 Trophies/Achievements leaked
(07-11-2017, 05:30 PM)Yuna Wrote: inb4 InSaiyan makes a youtube video about this thread Big Grin

hahaha I don't think this is really worth making a video on
(07-11-2017, 09:47 PM)InSaiyan Wrote:
(07-11-2017, 05:30 PM)Yuna Wrote: inb4 InSaiyan makes a youtube video about this thread Big Grin

Think of the views Wink congrats on 10K mate!
(07-11-2017, 09:12 PM)callmack1 Wrote: Thanks for posting these mate! Just gets me more excited!

What does "while using a controlled movement mean?"

Its getting me excited too, as the trophies in my opinion give us a little more detail about some gameplay features. Controlled movement? I have no idea... possibly thinking that its a bear-hug type tackle? it wouldn't be aggressive or diving, so that's what I am assuming.
(07-11-2017, 09:47 PM)InSaiyan Wrote:

No way mate, this is bigger than setplays and the early release dates which you mades videos on Big Grin
I think controlled movement might mean the driving tackle control or and this is just a guess but it could be a movement made while making a tackle and controlling how the tackled player is positioned when tackled. The trailer shows at the 28 second mark after the big hit the next player comes in and repositions himself and the tackled player. So it could be extra layers to the tackle system.

Big guess though.
Well I hope they take tackling to the next level and not just press a button.

If BigAnt manage to take batting and bowling in a cricket game to the next level there shouldn't be any reason why they can't make RLL4 a similar fashion.
Looks very surprising! Smile