Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
RLL4 Trophies/Achievements leaked
Hi guys,

Thought it was an interesting find on the net that the trophies for PS4 have been leaked. Not entirely sure how reliable the source is, but the information seems legit. Here are some that I found really cool and interesting.

Controlled
Complete a tackle while using controlled movement.

Drive it home
Drive the defence back over try line to score a try.

Best Form Of Defence
Drag the ball carrier back into their own in goal.

Showboat
Taunt and then score a try with the same player.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/6355-ru...gue-live-4
The taunt is back!. Wonder if it's just one or many to choose or have happen randomly.
TAUNT IS BACK!!!!! F UCK YEH!!!!!
Now all we need is the shoulder charge included as a toggle option. Smile
Fuck yeah taunt makes this so good especially with game winning tries and such. Any idea if it was random in rll2? If not what was the button again?
lmao.
Complete a tackle while using controlled movement.

That seems easy....
I must say, why the f did they take taunt out in RLL3. Biggest oversight imo
(07-11-2017, 05:21 PM)Zacmick123 Wrote: Fuck yeah taunt makes this so good especially with game winning tries and such. Any idea if it was random in rll2? If not what was the button again?

It was controlled in RLL2, on xbox it was the Yellow button. I remember when I'm winning by a big margin online and I just run backwards in circles taunting my opponent. Yes I'm an ass
(07-11-2017, 05:26 PM)Yuna Wrote:
(07-11-2017, 05:21 PM)Zacmick123 Wrote: Fuck yeah taunt makes this so good especially with game winning tries and such. Any idea if it was random in rll2? If not what was the button again?

It was controlled in RLL2, on xbox it was the Yellow button. I remember when I'm winning by a big margin online and I just run backwards in circles taunting my opponent. Yes I'm an ass

We all did it. It was the closest thing we had to manual celebrations like in Fifa.
inb4 InSaiyan makes a youtube video about this thread Big Grin