Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Xbox One Digital Pre-Order?
Does anyone know if/when RLL4 will be available to preorder on xbox one?
Wink 
(07-10-2017, 02:39 AM)Tom Wrote: Does anyone know if/when RLL4 will be available to preorder on xbox one?

Yep, I want to know this as well........

It's not listed on the store as yet
The official RLL4 Twitter said it would be after the retail version:

https://twitter.com/RLliveuk/status/884786986984329218
RLL3 was the same with no digital pre-order. It's kind of amateur in this day and age, but I'm not surprised.
so how long are we waiting to get it on the PS store?? hopefully it isn't weeks after disk release!! my ps4 doesn't spin disks lol so I have to download all my games
RED_V IS A PART OF ME
(07-15-2017, 12:42 AM)NZDRAGON Wrote: my ps4 doesn't spin disks lol so I have to download all my games

That's your problem Smile
quick question  regarding  this  does that mean the digital  version will be released the original  date of the 28th if not  does anyone  have a rough estimate?
(07-17-2017, 11:47 PM)napa Wrote: quick question  regarding  this  does that mean the digital  version will be released the original  date of the 28th if not  does anyone  have a rough estimate?

I think it means they will release it on the store once the disk copies are out around the world,, UK still don't get it until the 28th, so we will be waiting awhile after that.
RED_V IS A PART OF ME
I'm hoping it pops up on the nz store after it releases there