Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rugby League Live 4 Competitons
Just a post for anyone keen on participating in comps. We have been running NRL seasons for RLL3 since day one across 3 NRL competitions based on skill level currently up to season 26. Open to PS4 and XBOX 1 and welcomed to PC gamers (no current comp for PC but happy to work with someone to make it happen).

We have a strong admin team with rules put in place (no quitters in our comps) and our comps have a high completion rate: requirement of 15 games to play finals and participate in the following season.

I believe we have some of the best players playing RLL3 but we are welcoming to the no so skilled players as Series 3 is a good starting point. We will be making a quick transition over to RLL4 but will have something for anyone still on RLL3.

Rugby League Live Gamers League
I gave up on comps after RLL2 but it's awesome to see how you and others have stuck with it and grown it so much. I will be making a return to console for RLL4 and might look into joining up.

Will probably start at the bottom though, I've only been playing be a pro so very rusty with a full team.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
(07-08-2017, 01:16 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote: I gave up on comps after RLL2 but it's awesome to see how you and others have stuck with it and grown it so much. I will be making a return to console for RLL4 and might look into joining up.

Will probably start at the bottom though, I've only been playing be a pro so very rusty with a full team.

Cheer man. The new game could totally throw a spanner in the comp with possible new skills to learn and master as with set plays etc. The guys who have been floating in the top Series may find things a challenge. I am looking forward to seeing the movement between each Series haha