Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jerseys and Using Logos
Spent a while putting this thing to the test. Used the logo creator to completely replicate the Dragons. BA's original is on the left and mine in the middle. I used the Logo creator for everything you see on the uniform. It took a while but it can be done. The biggest issue was uploading images that were bigger than 10KB. My work around was breaking the logo into bits (less than 10KB) and then layering them back together on the jersey. The dragons logo had to be broken into four pieces. It's a pain but it works.

Also, who do people use to upload images? These are coming out resized larger and crap quality.

[Image: Untitled2.jpg]

[Image: Untitled.jpg]

[Image: 3.jpg]
Could someone make this please
Either private message me or just reply 
The club is Wakefield Trinity [Image: WF_Digital-Assets_27.jpg]
Your work is much appreciated. Painstaking having to split up all the images. Havent heard anything from BigAnt regarding a limit change so i guess it aint changing.
Raising the limit to 100kbs would make it so much easier, I wouldn't see why it would be a problem to raise the file size limitation.
(07-10-2017, 10:27 PM)blase Wrote: [Image: Untitled.jpg]

Nice work bro can you do the island teams too?
Have you shared those Blase?

I can't find them in the community.
(07-12-2017, 12:35 AM)Tom Wrote: Raising the limit to 100kbs would make it so much easier, I wouldn't see why it would be a problem to raise the file size limitation.

Yeah I hope they do, I loved making jerseys on NBA 2k, it's amazing what can you do just by being allowed to upload your own logos. But they need to be bigger otherwise it's not much use.
(07-11-2017, 10:50 PM)blase Wrote: Spent a while putting this thing to the test. Used the logo creator to completely replicate the Dragons. BA's original is on the left and mine in the middle. I used the Logo creator for everything you see on the uniform. It took a while but it can be done. The biggest issue was uploading images that were bigger than 10KB. My work around was breaking the logo into bits (less than 10KB) and then layering them back together on the jersey. The dragons logo had to be broken into four pieces. It's a pain but it works.

Also, who do people use to upload images? These are coming out resized larger and crap quality.

Amazing job my man! Looks so much better!! Rolleyes
(07-11-2017, 10:50 PM)blase Wrote: Spent a while putting this thing to the test. Used the logo creator to completely replicate the Dragons. BA's original is on the left and mine in the middle. I used the Logo creator for everything you see on the uniform. It took a while but it can be done. The biggest issue was uploading images that were bigger than 10KB. My work around was breaking the logo into bits (less than 10KB) and then layering them back together on the jersey. The dragons logo had to be broken into four pieces. It's a pain but it works.

Great work with this! It's disappointing Big Ant haven't spent the time to get it 100% right. Thank goodness for the Fanhub.
im in need of a Castleford Tigers badge if anyone with any computer knowledge could please help me out. im trying to make new custom jerseys. is there any way to get preset club emblems on to custom jerseys.