Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jerseys and Using Logos
If no-one does them before tonight... I'll get them done. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(07-08-2017, 09:44 AM)blase Wrote: - A MUST!! An increase in svg file size. 10KB is just so limiting. Most team emblems will never be able to be created.
Having a go at designing some fantasy team/logos in Illustrator but cant share them because of this ridiculous limit. See PES for how to do it, they have no licences and their editing/logo system is excellent.
(07-09-2017, 05:54 PM)Slash1908 Wrote:
(07-08-2017, 09:44 AM)blase Wrote: - A MUST!! An increase in svg file size. 10KB is just so limiting. Most team emblems will never be able to be created.
Having a go at designing some fantasy team/logos in Illustrator but cant share them because of this ridiculous limit. See PES for how to do it, they have no licences and their editing/logo system is excellent.

Can we get some feedback on this particular request?
It would be nice to get some acknowledgement from Big Ant that they've seen any of the issues and concerns raised on here since the FanHub came out.

They've been completely silent.
(07-09-2017, 09:52 PM)Steeler Wrote: It would be nice to get some acknowledgement from Big Ant that they've seen any of the issues and concerns raised on here since the FanHub came out.

They've been completely silent.

Does anyone else have the same  problem where the svg is under the 10kb limit but because of colour i get the error of "too many points", im trying to export as svg out of adobe products but they dont work the only way i can get it to work is by an online svg converter
[Image: Untitled.jpg]
Blase this is great work man!
(07-10-2017, 10:27 PM)blase Wrote: [Image: Untitled.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]
These jerseys are looking Ammaazzzinggg! Im going to be spending more time downloading and customising teams than playing the game at this rate. Big Grin
Et would be better in that holy shit that looks good
up up cronulla