Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jerseys and Using Logos
I think there's real potential with the jersey creator and logo creator. Other's have posted some great feedback for BA and hopefully some tweaks can be made. I don't think the template patterns available on the jersey creator is an issue. We can just create the shapes (jerey V desigs etc) and import them as a logo and then place them on the jersey. I would like to see some of the following though:
- A MUST!! An icrease in svg file size. 10KB is just so limiting. Most team eblems will never be able to be created.
- Different collar shapes, some retro jersey collars/sleeves
- The ability to place logos on socks. At the moment you can only have socks with two colours (i think). We can create socks and import them if we could place logos on socks.
- The ability to enter values on colour schemes or a way to colour pick so you can ensure correct colours on uniforms

[Image: Untitled.jpg]
(07-08-2017, 09:44 AM)blase Wrote: I think there's real potential with the jersey creator and logo creator. Other's have posted some great feedback for BA and hopefully some tweaks can be made. I don't think the template patterns available on the jersey creator is an issue. We can just create the shapes (jerey V desigs etc) and import them as a logo and then place them on the jersey. I would like to see some of the following though:
- A MUST!! An icrease in svg file size. 10KB is just so limiting. Most team eblems will never be able to be created.
- The ability to place logos on socks. At the moment you can only have socks with two colours (i think). We can create socks and import them if we could place logos on socks.
- The ability to enter values on colour schemes or a way to colour pick so you can ensure correct colours on uniforms

Hey Just wanted to point out that you can put logos on socks. Have a look at my Custom Comets Nines Jersey. I just use one of the Pants options, and then drag the logo down. Smile
[quote pid='72681' dateline='1499467492']
Idk if its a glitch, but it works.

[/quote]
(07-08-2017, 11:39 AM)Dufeyz Wrote:
(07-08-2017, 09:44 AM)blase Wrote: I think there's real potential with the jersey creator and logo creator. Other's have posted some great feedback for BA and hopefully some tweaks can be made. I don't think the template patterns available on the jersey creator is an issue. We can just create the shapes (jerey V desigs etc) and import them as a logo and then place them on the jersey. I would like to see some of the following though:

Hey Just wanted to point out that you can put logos on socks. Have a look at my Custom Comets Nines Jersey. I just use one of the Pants options, and then drag the logo down. Smile

[/quote]
[Image: CpDBjTl.jpg]
Sweet! Thanks for that!!

(07-08-2017, 11:39 AM)Dufeyz Wrote:

[/url]Hey Just wanted to point out that you can put logos on socks. Have a look at my Custom Comets Nines Jersey. I just use one of the Pants options, and then drag the logo down. Smile

Great job on the Jersey Design. Finally console users will be able to have authentic classic Jerseys. Well done!! Would certainly be nice to have some retro style Jersey models with deeper collars, Deeper V-necks and most importantly longer sleeves. The longer sleeves idea was floated for RLL3, and they seemed open to having it but there was no space for the mapping on the template. Really thought they may have included this for 4. Hopefully there is still time. Otherwise I am sure the magician will come up with a way to change and alter them....albeit for PC only.
I remember that jersey! Smile

Though to be honest, I preferred it when Norths switched to a jersey with more black in it. I liked the Citibank jerseys they had in the 90's.
So stoked as a console user that I will get to finally use the North Syndey Bears Jerseys
(07-08-2017, 01:01 PM)blase Wrote: Sweet! Thanks for that!!

As a Sharks fan, this is great to see. Amazing work on these ! Can't wait to download.
Can someone please make the logos for the 2008 broncos, i have made all the players, i just need the logos to complete the jerseys. Logos needed are WOW, Nrma, NRL CENTENARY, and the coffee club.