Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RLL4 rushed?
Anyone having a feeling that RLL4 might be too rushed? I mean, 3 weeks out from release and there's no gameplay trailer happening. The promotion is less than what RLL3 was.

Thoughts?
You have a good point. We might get something next wednesday on origin night
Rugby League Live 3 came out on the 10th of September 2015... so no... 2016 would have been rushed, 2017 is a decent pace.

Going off the Screenshots, "Trailers" and the FanHub, I'd say it's right on time. So Tru Blu have taken a different approach this time round... can't blame them if it limits the complaining and whinging that they get from announcement to release, I'm happy it's been a short wait. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
How long out from release do they press the discs?

Maybe there's a day one 5GB patch that allows gameplay.
Trublu have pretty much followed the same pattern as the last 2 games. We should have an announcement soon regarding an in store game night where all will be revealed.
I think Tru Blu have just changed their marketing strategy. Previously it would be announced 6 months in advanced with a rough release date that would always be delayed. This time they announced the game and made the release date public once they were certain of it.
Also Ross isn't around as much this time round compared to RLL3
There will be "Decider" footage on Wednesday.
(07-07-2017, 01:25 PM)Eddie Wrote: There will be "Decider" footage on Wednesday.

Boring!
(07-07-2017, 02:13 PM)Yuna Wrote:
(07-07-2017, 01:25 PM)Eddie Wrote: There will be "Decider" footage on Wednesday.

Boring!

Yes. But that is what we will get.