Comparison

[Image: 9wgr7Iv.png]

2017 Roosters Anzac

Comparison

[Image: 4CRF05K.png]

2017 Roosters Indigenous

Comparison

[Image: wRXzizZ.png]

Tigers are next, then all the NRL teams are done.
Here's the Tigers kits.

2017 Tigers Home

Comparison

[Image: E3UoAp7.png]

2017 Tigers Away

Comparison

[Image: OUlnzuZ.png]

2017 Tigers Nines

Comparison

[Image: ayt0nb7.png]

2017 Tigers Indigenous

Comparison

[Image: yr13Dp4.png]

2017 Tigers Stay Kind

[Image: sHS5ftS.png]

And that's all the NRL teams for 2017 done! Hope you're enjoying them. I just have the NRL refs kits to do and then I'll move on.

In fact, I'm not sure if I will move on or whether I'll just leave it there. These clearly aren't as popular as they used to be so is there really any point? Let me know.
Hey mate your work is certainly appreciated by me Smile. I haven't grabbed the NRL ones as i'm not picky enough to care about the minor changes on this years shirts. But next years i'll be grabbing them for sure.
In the meantime there's a world cup coming!!!!!! Bring on the international shirts SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile You can warm up by doing some of the minor nations who didn't qualify while we wait to see the complete playing strips for the world cup teams Smile.

Go on, you know you want to! lol

Serbia, Greece, Bulgaria, Malta have all played this past week. Niue, Jamaica this weekend. Happy to help source images of course.

Cheers Kev
(10-09-2017, 06:12 PM)callmack1 Wrote: Roosters kits.

2017 Roosters Home

Comparison

[Image: qhEWXkw.png]

2017 Roosters Away

Comparison

[Image: RNMTFyl.png]

2017 Roosters Nines

Comparison

[Image: 9wgr7Iv.png]

2017 Roosters Anzac

Comparison

[Image: 4CRF05K.png]

2017 Roosters Indigenous

Comparison

[Image: wRXzizZ.png]

Tigers are next, then all the NRL teams are done.

Thanks Callmack. Will be using these tonight. Great work.
(10-10-2017, 06:47 PM)kuwaiti kev Wrote: Hey mate your work is certainly appreciated by me Smile. I haven't grabbed the NRL ones as i'm not picky enough to care about the minor changes on this years shirts. But next years i'll be grabbing them for sure.
In the meantime there's a world cup coming!!!!!! Bring on the international shirts SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile You can warm up by doing some of the minor nations who didn't qualify while we wait to see the complete playing strips for the world cup teams Smile.

Serbia, Greece, Bulgaria, Malta have all played this past week. Niue, Jamaica this weekend. Happy to help source images of course.

Cheers Kev
Hey man, sorry for the late reply.

I was going to go and do Super League but I might do what you suggest actually since the World Cup is next week. I'll first do the jerseys of Aus and the Kiwis from earlier in the year, then I'll get started on the World Cup ones.

If I need any images of kits, I'll flick you some PM's.
(10-20-2017, 10:06 AM)callmack1 Wrote:
(10-10-2017, 06:47 PM)kuwaiti kev Wrote: Hey mate your work is certainly appreciated by me Smile. I haven't grabbed the NRL ones as i'm not picky enough to care about the minor changes on this years shirts. But next years i'll be grabbing them for sure.

Cheers Kev
Hey man, sorry for the late reply.

I was going to go and do Super League but I might do what you suggest actually since the World Cup is next week. I'll first do the jerseys of Aus and the Kiwis from earlier in the year, then I'll get started on the World Cup ones.

If I need any images of kits, I'll flick you some PM's.
Any developments on the kits man? I don't post as much but I appreciate all your work!
Hey Rimbaud82, I'm really sorry for the late reply but I haven't been on here for ages! In fact, I haven't worked on jerseys in ages as I've had a few health issues recently so I have had a massive break from modding. Sorry to everyone who's been wondering where the hell I have been.

But I'm back now and will start work on International kits. I was going to go straight into the World Cup jerseys as that is what is currently on however, a World Cup Edition looks set to be released soon so I think I'll wait until that comes out and then just fix up little parts like I did with the NRL jerseys. I know that will mean my World Cup jerseys are a bit late but I hope you can all understand that it means I won't have to do the work twice.

So for now, I am doing International jerseys from earlier in the year. Have already done the Anzac Test jerseys as well as England and Samoa's from earlier in the year, these should be posted soon. I will do the rest from the Pacific Tests and get them up too.

So yeah, that's the plan for now. I will certainly be doing 2018 jerseys closer to the start of the season too.

Again, sorry for not being around the forums and not posting anything but health comes first. Smile