Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Callmack's PC Mods - Volume 2
(07-08-2017, 11:10 PM)johnnyutah Wrote: What exactly are different with these jerseys you're posting?
I have tweaked them so they are more realistic and more like their real life counter parts. At first glance some people won't notice but if you go back and have a look at the default textures you'll see I have improved them.

Obviously, each jersey different but I'm just tweaking things as explained before. Most textures are just a little bit off so i'm fixing them up. On all ISC jerseys, the sleeve trim is not large enough so I've made that bigger. I've fixed sponsor positions and sizes on both shorts and jerseys as some were a bit weird, they now look more realistic. I've fixed up some collars and added in things that Big Ant have missed. Obviously, there will be some new jerseys in there that are not already in the game too.

Some jerseys just need minor fixes and some are a lot more work.

I'm just aiming to make these kits as realistic as possible. The default ones are really good but most are not spot on.

Would it be a good idea to post the original next to my jersey pictures so you guys can actually see the improvementsI've made?
Nice work. Im having a go at a Tigers Raccoon jersey. Slow progress. Playing with one of your old templates for a Manly 96 design as well.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-09-2017, 12:18 AM)callmack1 Wrote: Would it be a good idea to post the original next to my jersey pictures so you guys can actually see the improvementsI've made?

Would be handy, cheers.
So you will make the dragons V look real? It looks very thin and has a weird shape. Love your work man, keep it up!
(07-09-2017, 12:31 AM)Slash1908 Wrote: Nice work. Im having a go at a Tigers Raccoon jersey. Slow progress. Playing with one of your old templates for a Manly 96 design as well.
Good stuff dude!
(07-09-2017, 03:00 PM)Dragons04 Wrote: So you will make the dragons V look real? It looks very thin and has a weird shape. Love your work man, keep it up!
Yep, will do.
(07-09-2017, 07:33 PM)callmack1 Wrote:
(07-09-2017, 03:00 PM)Dragons04 Wrote: So you will make the dragons V look real? It looks very thin and has a weird shape. Love your work man, keep it up!
Yep, will do.

Callmack love your work - do you reckon there is any chance you can add the sponsor to the back of the Sharks jerseys and maybe the throwback logos ?

[Image: 1498790628587.jpg]
(07-10-2017, 12:17 AM)AJ1991 Wrote:
(07-09-2017, 07:33 PM)callmack1 Wrote:
Yep, will do.

Callmack love your work - do you reckon there is any chance you can add the sponsor to the back of the Sharks jerseys and maybe the throwback logos ?

[Image: 1498790628587.jpg]
Of course I will be
I want to post more kits but unfortunatly my game has an issue (as posted in the Fanhub issues thread) so I cannot.

Can anyone help please?

I'll try to sort it out and I will then be back with more kits.
Hope you get it sorted loved your work for the last game, jerseys look so much better than the defaults in terms of realistic colours etc.