Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Importing Team Logo
I'm trying to import a logo but get an error message.
Something about too many points in the image.
What size image do I need to have?
What is the criteria that I need to follow?
(07-06-2017, 09:29 AM)gilrath10 Wrote: I'm trying to import a logo but get an error message.

Needs to be /converted to an svg file. Illustrator is probably the best way.

You will need to color it with their editor most of the time as well. Hopefully they will consider increasing the limit.
(07-06-2017, 11:10 AM)Slash1908 Wrote:
(07-06-2017, 09:29 AM)gilrath10 Wrote: I'm trying to import a logo but get an error message.

Needs to be /converted to an svg file and needs to be under 10kb unfortunately. Illustrator is probably the best way.

You will need to color it with their editor most of the time as well. Hopefully they will consider increasing the limit.

10 kb? is that the actual criteria? Is there anything else? i mean, i would like to know exactly what it is so i can import logos properly. As it is at the moment, i have to do alot of handwork in photoshop and in the logo editor
(07-06-2017, 02:51 PM)Dufeyz Wrote:
(07-06-2017, 11:10 AM)Slash1908 Wrote:

Needs to be /converted to an svg file and needs to be under 10kb unfortunately. Illustrator is probably the best way.

10 kb? is that the actual criteria? Is there anything else? i mean, i would like to know exactly what it is so i can import logos properly. As it is at the moment, i have to do alot of handwork in photoshop and in the logo editor
Yeah, doesnt look like there is any way around it.
I wish we could just upload png images.
(07-06-2017, 03:31 PM)Steeler Wrote: I wish we could just upload png images.

That would be handy. I uploaded the old Steelers logo, just waiting for someone to (painstakingly) color it for me.  Big Grin
I'd like to upload this as a Steelers logo, but I have no chance under the current system-

[Image: IllawarraSteelersLogo_zpskssqvvin.jpg]
(07-06-2017, 05:55 PM)Steeler Wrote: I'd like to upload this as a Steelers logo, but I have no chance under the current system-

[Image: IllawarraSteelersLogo_zpskssqvvin.jpg]

Yeah that ones a bit of a nightmare. Ill do the font, you do the rest haha
Bourke Warriors

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)