Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Player Statistics
Im very excited about the hub and i'm very impressed with everything in it. Okay so im not too sure if anyone has mentioned this.  I noticed all players have Statistics, now this is awesome! However the statistics only have Tries and Goals accounted for, There is many more like Runs, Tackles, Hit Ups, Minutes Played etc. Now all these Statistics are 0 except tries and goals. I know Big Ant have done great, but with adding this in it would be nice to see all statistics added in and maybe change Minutes Played to Games Played as that would make more sense.

I love the idea of the statistics so when your'e in career you can see how many Tries, Goals, Games etc. throughout a players career. Im guessing the statistics will go up when ever you play with a player, even online and casual games.

*Edit* you can't change the players statistics.
Here hoping mate
(07-05-2017, 04:53 PM)Ninjah_DeKill Wrote: Im very excited about the hub and i'm very impressed with everything in it. Okay so im not too sure if anyone has mentioned this.  I noticed all players have Statistics, now this is awesome! However the statistics only have Tries and Goals accounted for, There is many more like Runs, Tackles, Hit Ups, Minutes Played etc. Now all these Statistics are 0 except tries and goals. I know Big Ant have done great, but with adding this in it would be nice to see all statistics added in and maybe change Minutes Played to Games Played as that would make more sense.

I love the idea of the statistics so when your'e in career you can see how many Tries, Goals, Games etc. throughout a players career. Im guessing the statistics will go up when ever you play with a player, even online and casual games.

*Edit* you can't change the players statistics.

it's probably for like when your using them in gameplay