Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom Indigenous Designs for Jersey Creation
Hey everyone. I *really* wanted to have some indigenous designs in the game, especially considering that i believe if your team has an indigenous strip, it will apply it for those specific rounds.  

Anyways, i went ahead and made two Indigenous Themed sections. I will try to attatch some images to this thread, its my local teams Jersey. (with Additional artwork added on)  

Feel free to download and edit the designs that are on the fanhub, add more colours and go nuts! We can make some really awesome jerseys now!

[Image: f1ThiKw.jpg]
[Image: OO8Fhbr.jpg]
Hey man, downloaded your club, just wondering how you got the St Clairs Comet logo as the club emblem in the Identity menu, great job on the stunning detail of the jersey.

Like when i go to put a custom logo as the team official emblem, no customised logo pops up.
(07-04-2017, 10:27 PM)Moonwlkr Wrote: Hey man, downloaded your club, just wondering how you got the St Clairs Comet logo as the club emblem in the Identity menu, great job on the stunning detail of the jersey.

Like when i go to put a custom logo as the team official emblem, no customised logo pops up.

I had trouble with that too. Hit RB on your controller to switch between custom and licensed logos. Wink
Looks great Shy
Good to see that my towns team is in the game. Go the Comets!
Joined BIG ANT Forums OCTOBER 2012
Joined SIDHE Forums MAY 2005