Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fanhub Feedback & Problems
(07-07-2017, 10:55 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote: I might be able to change the player model back to RLL3 minus the head, not sure. I know the arms and boots meshes are the same as RLL3.

Funny you mention this as I was just thinking about the possibility today. Of course I lack the necessary skill to implement this, but if anyone can do it Wouldy, you can. Would be great to be able to mod or change the actual Jersey model and mesh.
(07-07-2017, 10:55 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote: I might be able to change the player model back to RLL3 minus the head, not sure. I know the arms and boots meshes are the same as RLL3.

Just had a thought. In RLL3/4 do you know which are the actual Jersey 3d model/mesh files. Was thinking of copying the Collared Jersey and overwriting one of the other models. Not sure if this is possible. I know you could do it for the texture files etc, but the actual 3d mesh I am not sure about. Thanks in advance.
Please Big Ant or Tru Blue or whoever is responsible for the Fan Hub.

Itchy, Wouldy and Co created so much good mods for Rugby League Live 3, especially the Winfield Cup Mods which I still play to this day.

Please don't let all of their hard work go to waste.

Make all Rugby League Live 3 content compatible with Rugby League Live 4's Fan Hub.

It's the reason I purchased both the Xbox One and Pc versions of the game.
(07-07-2017, 11:59 PM)Itchy Hram Wrote:

Funny you mention this as I was just thinking about the possibility today. Of course I lack the necessary skill to implement this, but if anyone can do it Wouldy, you can. Would be great to be able to mod or change the actual Jersey model and mesh.

The only problem I have is trying to find the right mesh file without filenames, because there is allot of them.
(07-08-2017, 05:05 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote:
(07-07-2017, 11:59 PM)Itchy Hram Wrote:

The only problem I have is trying to find the right mesh file without filenames, because there is allot of them.

Don't waste your time on it mate.....perhaps lets see what the final product looks like....hopefully it won't be necessary Smile
Playing around with the stadium builder and playing around with free roam camera like positioning as though I'm looking from a seat in the stand has got me thinking I'd love this camera for the replay mode in-game for the final product, would be really good for screenshots and mucking around
I know have and issue with the fanhub. 

I start it up, it will actually open but then I just get a black screen and the game doesn't load. Doesn't cycle through the BA and Tru Blu logos etc like it usually does. This issue has only just started happening.

It's so frustrating because I want to post more 2017 jerseys that I've made on here but I can't because the game won't work.

Help please anyone!!
Very long shot but i often get a black screen when trying to load an overlay/svg file. Ctrl+Alt+Del then cancel works giving me my screen back .
(07-10-2017, 08:04 PM)callmack1 Wrote: I know have and issue with the fanhub. 

I start it up, it will actually open but then I just get a black screen and the game doesn't load. Doesn't cycle through the BA and Tru Blu logos etc like it usually does. This issue has only just started happening.

It's so frustrating because I want to post more 2017 jerseys that I've made on here but I can't because the game won't work.

Help please anyone!!

Since you are using the blobset creator, cut all the folders in "RLL4 Blobset Creator\RLL4Mods" and paste them into another folder somewhere. Once that's done "RLL4 Blobset Creator\RLL4Mods" folder should be empty, load up the Blobset Creator and click Create Blobset. You should see a message pop up saying No files to create blobset. Doing this will reset the "data-0.blobset.pc" file to it's original state.

Try loading the game and see if it loads.
I'm just disappointed that we can no longer edit the faces of actual NRL players. For example last year you could go and apply a beard to a player if they grew one in real life, this year they've removed that feature.