Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RLL4 Blobset Tools
RLL4 Blobset Tools has been updated to v0.0.1.9

* Added support for the latest update and wce.
* Needed to compile the program to 64bit to support large txpk files.
* Major Improvements with memory management, should improve speeds with extraction and creating blobsets.

Just download from the first post.
(02-01-2018, 09:41 AM)Wouldubeinta Wrote: RLL4 Blobset Tools has been updated to v0.0.1.9

* Major Improvements with memory management, should improve speeds with extraction and creating blobsets.

Hey man. Just downloaded it and used it. Game now crashes. I have the update and also the WCE DLC.

Help!!!
(02-01-2018, 01:39 PM)Horrie Wrote:
(02-01-2018, 09:41 AM)Wouldubeinta Wrote: RLL4 Blobset Tools has been updated to v0.0.1.9

Hey man. Just downloaded it and used it. Game now crashes. I have the update and also the WCE DLC.

Help!!!

Did you use my luascripts.m3mp, because it wont work on the wce, also any old m3mp files. Just delete them from the m3mp folder and recreate the blobset.

Also I need to update all my other programs to support the wce, allot of changes have been made.
(02-01-2018, 03:00 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote:

Help!!!

Did you use my luascripts.m3mp, because it wont work on the wce, also any old m3mp files. Just delete them from the m3mp folder and recreate the blobset.

Also I need to update all my other programs to support the wce, allot of changes have been made.

Works now thanks man.  Got rid of Luascripts but kept the careerfixtures and didnt crash
(02-01-2018, 03:52 PM)Horrie Wrote:

Help!!!

Works now thanks man.  Got rid of Luascripts but kept the careerfixtures and didnt crash

Ok no probs.
(02-01-2018, 04:19 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote:
(02-01-2018, 03:52 PM)Horrie Wrote:

Help!!!

Ok no probs.

Start a new career and it crashes so i deleted careerfictures and it worked. Thanks man. Great work
After tried to replace 2 logos in "logos_competition" all competitions logos became invisible. Any idea on it ?
(02-15-2018, 08:47 PM)Brouette Wrote: After tried to replace 2 logos in "logos_competition" all competitions logos became invisible. Any idea on it ?

I'll check it out tomorrow.
Thank you,

Also i tried to replace some balls texture but it dont show up in game.
(02-15-2018, 08:47 PM)Brouette Wrote: After tried to replace 2 logos in "logos_competition" all competitions logos became invisible. Any idea on it ?

Works fine for me, you might not be creating the dds files in the right format.

These are the formats and locations for the competition logos and ball textures -

DDS Format: DXT1 no alpha
Height: 2048
Width: 1024
MipMaps: 12
RLL4Mods\props\balls\textures\ball_nrl_col.pc.dds

DDS Format: ARGB 8.8.8.8 32bit unsigned
Height: 256
Width: 256
MipMaps: 1
RLL4Mods\ui\logos_competition\large\nrl.pc.dds

DDS Format: ARGB 8.8.8.8 32bit unsigned
Height: 128