Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RLL4 Blobset Tools
(07-04-2017, 03:23 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote:
(07-04-2017, 12:55 AM)Itchy Hram Wrote: Thanks Wouldy. Looks like the Jerseys from 3 need to be stretched and tweaked a little, but are largely the same.

Yeah they seem to be a bit different, I'll be looking into making a template eventually.

Thanks for all your hard work as always Mate. The Jerseys need to be stretched a little in some places and re-aligned for the ones with stripes. The sleeves seem to be even shorter this time around. Was kind of hoping they would have made a retro Jersey model with longer sleeves and a deeper V neck. But I don't think the retro/historical stuff is high on the priority list, despite its obvious popularity in previous editions.
(07-04-2017, 03:26 PM)Itchy Hram Wrote:
(07-04-2017, 03:23 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote:
(07-04-2017, 12:55 AM)Itchy Hram Wrote: Thanks Wouldy. Looks like the Jerseys from 3 need to be stretched and tweaked a little, but are largely the same.

Yeah they seem to be a bit different, I'll be looking into making a template eventually.

Thanks for all your hard work as always Mate. The Jerseys need to be stretched a little in some places and re-aligned for the ones with stripes. The sleeves seem to be even shorter this time around. Was kind of hoping they would have made a retro Jersey model with longer sleeves and a deeper V neck. But I don't think the retro/historical stuff is high on the priority list, despite its obvious popularity in previous editions.

No probs mate, I just hope that you can change the jersey number colour in the save file now.

Yeah I agree.
(07-04-2017, 03:15 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote:
(07-04-2017, 12:19 PM)Ickon Wrote: Hey Wouldy. Quick question on the sound mod. I've extracted the blobset and unpacked the sound bank files. I've created a custom sound track all converted to .wav files and put the txt file with the updated tracks list in the folder and repacked it to the same bank file number.  Then I've placed it in the RLL4Mods\sound folder. Then I press create blobset (I've changed the txt file to the right root directory), have I missed a step?

Also what's your Steam User name?

Do you get a command prompt window displaying like this? -

The wav files should be in this format -

Format: PCM
Sample Rate: 48khz
Bit Depth - 16 Bits

Also my steam id is my username here, I've sent you a friends request.
No I only got the windows version error part and then it just hung, it said it was complete when i closed the command prompt. Although I'll have to change a couple of them to the right format and sample rate. Thanks mate I'll send you a little pressy when I get home. Cool
Xbox Live: Ickon81 & Samoan Surfer
PSN: Ickon81
Steam: ickon81
Origin: Ickon81
(07-04-2017, 04:14 PM)Ickon Wrote:
(07-04-2017, 03:15 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote:
(07-04-2017, 12:19 PM)Ickon Wrote: Hey Wouldy. Quick question on the sound mod. I've extracted the blobset and unpacked the sound bank files. I've created a custom sound track all converted to .wav files and put the txt file with the updated tracks list in the folder and repacked it to the same bank file number.  Then I've placed it in the RLL4Mods\sound folder. Then I press create blobset (I've changed the txt file to the right root directory), have I missed a step?

Also what's your Steam User name?

Do you get a command prompt window displaying like this? -

The wav files should be in this format -

Format: PCM
Sample Rate: 48khz
Bit Depth - 16 Bits

Also my steam id is my username here, I've sent you a friends request.
No I only got the windows version error part and then it just hung, it said it was complete when i closed the command prompt. Although I'll have to change a couple of them to the right format and sample rate. Thanks mate I'll send you a little pressy when I get home. Cool

Yeah the command prompt will hang if the wav files aren't in the correct format, so that will be the problem. No probs mate.
It would also be good to have a RLL4 player and ball model on that program like the last game so we can test our textures without having to go into the game every time.

Just a suggestion and no worries if it can't be done, I know you're a busy man. Smile

Keep up the great work dude.
(07-04-2017, 04:28 PM)callmack1 Wrote: It would also be good to have a RLL4 player and ball model on that program like the last game so we can test our textures without having to go into the game every time.

Just a suggestion and no worries if it can't be done, I know you're a busy man. Smile

Keep up the great work dude.

It shouldn't be a problem.
RLL4 Blobset Creator has been updated to 0.0.1.3

* Under options you can now reset the blobset files to their original state.
* Added support for database.m3mp.

RLL4 Blobset Creator.zip
RLL4 Blobset Creator has been updated to 0.0.1.5

* Fixed a bug with reset the blobset files to their original state.
* Added support for defaultleaguedata.m3mp.
* Added support for careerfixtures.m3mp.

RLL4 Blobset Creator.zip
RLL4 Blobset Creator has been updated to v0.0.1.6

* Added support for RLL4 PC version.

Note: This version wont work on the Demo version, so stick to v0.0.1.5.
RLL4 Blobset Tools has been updated to v0.0.1.8

* Now Extract's every file in all the blobsets - Mesh, Shaders, Mob! files (not sure what they are) and Extra stuff like animations ect..