Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RLL4 Blobset Tools
[Image: rll4_blobset_creator_1.jpg]

[Image: rll4_blobset_creator_2.jpg]

HOW TO USE:

Copy over your modded textures over to the RLL4Mods folder in their corresponding folders, going off the WhiteList.txt.

TXPK files, place them in the (RLL4Mods\txpk) folder.
M3MP files, place them in the (RLL4Mods\m3mp) folder.
BANK files, place them in the (RLL4Mods\sound) folder.

Example:
A jersey would go in this location - (RLL4Mods\characters\uniforms\textures\custom_bigant_home_col.pc.dds)

For compressing a created blobset, select Options - Blobset Compression and tick the box.

If you add a .txt file with the same name as the .txpk file in the txpk folder, it will apply that .txpk file to all the headerIndex's placed in that .txt file.

Example:
txpk/isc.txpk
txpk/isc.txt

To create a (data-3.blobset.pc) file with all the modded files, select Create Blobset and it will save it to the RLL4 game directory going off the RLL4 Location.txt. So if your steam location is different to the default, change it in that txt file.
To extract a Blobset file select Extract Blobset and pick a blobset file, example - (data-0.blobset.pc) and it will extract it to the programs root directory - (RLL4 Blobset Tools\data-0.blobset.pc).

RLL4 Blobset Tools.zip
Thanks Woody. You're a bloody legend mate.
Xbox Live: Ickon81 & Samoan Surfer
PSN: Ickon81
Steam: ickon81
Origin: Ickon81
Thanks Wouldy. Looks like the Jerseys from 3 need to be stretched and tweaked a little, but are largely the same.
great work
Thanks so much Wouldy! Great work and thanks for getting it done so fast. I'll be getting straight to work on fixing up a few of these textures and making new ones.
Hey Wouldy. Quick question on the sound mod. I've extracted the blobset and unpacked the sound bank files. I've created a custom sound track all converted to .wav files and put the txt file with the updated tracks list in the folder and repacked it to the same bank file number.  Then I've placed it in the RLL4Mods\sound folder. Then I press create blobset (I've changed the txt file to the right root directory), have I missed a step?

Also what's your Steam User name?
Xbox Live: Ickon81 & Samoan Surfer
PSN: Ickon81
Steam: ickon81
Origin: Ickon81
Nice work.

Is there a way to access the player attributes in the data files? I'm interested in writing a tool to potentially increase particular attributes for all players in a position. An example would be to +3 break tackle on all forwards and -3 on all backs to make forwards more effective.
(07-04-2017, 12:19 PM)Ickon Wrote: Hey Wouldy. Quick question on the sound mod. I've extracted the blobset and unpacked the sound bank files. I've created a custom sound track all converted to .wav files and put the txt file with the updated tracks list in the folder and repacked it to the same bank file number.  Then I've placed it in the RLL4Mods\sound folder. Then I press create blobset (I've changed the txt file to the right root directory), have I missed a step?

Also what's your Steam User name?

Do you get a command prompt window displaying like this? -

[Image: piiF0zg.jpg]

The wav files should be in this format -

Format: PCM
Sample Rate: 48khz
Bit Depth - 16 Bits

Also my steam id is my username here, I've sent you a friends request.
(07-04-2017, 01:42 PM)deej999 Wrote: Nice work.

Is there a way to access the player attributes in the data files? I'm interested in writing a tool to potentially increase particular attributes for all players in a position. An example would be to +3 break tackle on all forwards and -3 on all backs to make forwards more effective.

You wil find the databases in this folder - "RLL4 Blobset Creator\data-0.blobset\defaultdata" You will need to compress them into a m3mp file, but that source code I won't be releasing to the public.
(07-04-2017, 12:55 AM)Itchy Hram Wrote: Thanks Wouldy. Looks like the Jerseys from 3 need to be stretched and tweaked a little, but are largely the same.

Yeah they seem to be a bit different, I'll be looking into making a template eventually.