Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fanhub Stadium Creations
(07-04-2017, 07:37 PM)BigMoz Wrote:
(07-04-2017, 07:20 PM)LJH23Y Wrote: Hi guys my aim is to complete all the Championship stadiums for all us pommies! I'm at work at the moment but I started Featherstone Rovers ground yesterday - when I get home I'll share it and await your feedback!

Good effort mate  Smile

[Image: por_for_forums.png]
Here's Featherstone Rovers ground - still not finished though:

I'll try my best but it's been a while since I've been to most of these grounds!
I spent so long yesterday trying to do that qld cup and nsw stadiums but the only thing i can get right are the hills around/in the stadium, most of them have hills behind the stands but i just can't seem to make it look decent which was really irritating me
Can everyone please check out a stadium i made, the username is mikey and the stadium is called Samsung Stadium with the samsung logo? It is just a generic stadium that can be used for any team.
(07-05-2017, 03:41 AM)LJH23Y Wrote:
(07-04-2017, 07:20 PM)LJH23Y Wrote: Hi guys my aim is to complete all the Championship stadiums for all us pommies! I'm at work at the moment but I started Featherstone Rovers ground yesterday - when I get home I'll share it and await your feedback!

Good effort mate  Smile

I'll try my best but it's been a while since I've been to most of these grounds!

That looks pretty close buddy ive just had a quick look at a comparison photo on google. Nice work.
(07-05-2017, 06:28 PM)BigMoz Wrote:
(07-05-2017, 03:41 AM)LJH23Y Wrote:

Good effort mate  Smile

That looks pretty close buddy ive just had a quick look at a comparison photo on google. Nice work.

Looking good so far! Keep up the good work!
Has anyone had a chance to create any of the NSW Cup/QLD Cup stadiums? Henson Park, Sunshine Coast stadium, etc.