Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fanhub Stadium Creations
(07-04-2017, 01:01 PM)YBanks29 Wrote: If someone can new a few of the qld/NSW cup stadiums I'll get started on them

Langlands Park Easts Tigers stadium
Hey guys, I'm using an Xbox one controllers for the stadium creator but I can't move the screen around (rotate). I'm using the triggers and they aren't doing it. Anyone help?
Thanks
Hi guys my aim is to complete all the Championship stadiums for all us pommies! I'm at work at the moment but I started Featherstone Rovers ground yesterday - when I get home I'll share it and await your feedback!
(07-04-2017, 07:20 PM)LJH23Y Wrote: Hi guys my aim is to complete all the Championship stadiums for all us pommies! I'm at work at the moment but I started Featherstone Rovers ground yesterday - when I get home I'll share it and await your feedback!

Good effort mate  Smile
(07-04-2017, 07:20 PM)LJH23Y Wrote: Hi guys my aim is to complete all the Championship stadiums for all us pommies! I'm at work at the moment but I started Featherstone Rovers ground yesterday - when I get home I'll share it and await your feedback!

Could you make Belle Vue look a little better please Wink
(07-04-2017, 07:19 PM)Dragons04 Wrote: Hey guys, I'm using an Xbox one controllers for the stadium creator but I can't move the screen around (rotate). I'm using the triggers and they aren't doing it. Anyone help?
Thanks
(07-04-2017, 07:39 PM)Aastill Wrote:

or maybe go ahead and build that new stadium that has been imminent for about the last decade  Wink
(07-04-2017, 07:41 PM)Dragons04 Wrote:
(07-04-2017, 07:19 PM)Dragons04 Wrote: Hey guys, I'm using an Xbox one controllers for the stadium creator but I can't move the screen around (rotate). I'm using the triggers and they aren't doing it. Anyone help?
Thanks

Use the right stick to rotate Smile
(07-04-2017, 07:43 PM)BigMoz Wrote:
(07-04-2017, 07:39 PM)Aastill Wrote:

or maybe go ahead and build that new stadium that has been imminent for about the last decade  Wink

We're trying! Wink
Gave the National Football Stadium in PNG a crack and chucked it on the Fanhub. It's the home ground for the PNG Hunters in the QLD Cup, the Kumuls in internationals, and I believe the NRL have taken a game or two there in the past.