Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fanhub Stadium Creations
Is anyone going to make the q cup teams stadiums and nsw cups. Really excited to see them made.
(07-04-2017, 01:37 AM)Jbrown7 Wrote: Is anyone going to make the q cup teams stadiums and nsw cups. Really excited to see them made.

Name a few mate, I'll give them a crack today some stage
My biggest issue for the stadium creator is that they have to be built on a circular lot. I would like the option to be able to choose between circular/rectangular/oval. It's not a big issue for larger grounds (because you won't see the surrounds as much), but smaller ones will look a bit silly with so much distance between the stadium and the houses/buildings/hills.
(07-04-2017, 11:49 AM)johncasey Wrote: My biggest issue for the stadium creator is that they have to be built on a circular lot. I would like the option to be able to choose between circular/rectangular/oval. It's not a big issue for larger grounds (because you won't see the surrounds as much), but smaller ones will look a bit silly with so much distance between the stadium and the houses/buildings/hills.

I agree^
(07-04-2017, 03:26 AM)Banks29 Wrote:
(07-04-2017, 01:37 AM)Jbrown7 Wrote: Is anyone going to make the q cup teams stadiums and nsw cups. Really excited to see them made.

Name a few mate, I'll give them a crack today some stage

Could you have a crack at North Sydney Oval? Maybe Henson Park too?
If someone can new a few of the qld/NSW cup stadiums I'll get started on them
(07-04-2017, 01:01 PM)Banks29 Wrote: If someone can new a few of the qld/NSW cup stadiums I'll get started on them

NSW Cup:
Henson Park (Newtown Jets), North Sydney Oval (Nth Syd Bears)

QLD Cup:
Piggabeen Sports Complex (Tweed heads Seagulls), Sunshine Coast Stadium (Sunshine Coast Falcons)

I think those would be a good start. Henson, Piggabeen, SS Coast are 80% hill, with small seating areas.
(07-04-2017, 01:01 PM)Banks29 Wrote: If someone can new a few of the qld/NSW cup stadiums I'll get started on them

Q cup
North ipswich reserve
Ipswich jets
I'll have a crack of both of you two's requests, just need to find a good enough picture of each stadium
(07-04-2017, 03:06 PM)Banks29 Wrote: I'll have a crack of both of you two's requests, just need to find a good enough picture of each stadium

I would use Google Maps for Piggabeen. The area has 3d maps. Sunshine Coast Stadium have an account on Twitter and Instagram with plenty of photos.