Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fanhub Stadium Creations
(07-03-2017, 02:44 PM)Banks29 Wrote: Hey Boys, Just finished making the Central Coast Stadium, i'll leave some screenshots below so you can have a look before you download! look for User ID "Splogs" if you want to download this, Cheers

Turns out the image sizes are too large to upload on here, so if you wish to see the stadium just do the above ^, if you would like to leave some feedback on the stadium or things to change please let me know!
Wink 
just made Central Coast Stadium, if you want to download look for user id "Splogs", cheers! any feedback would be nice [Image: wink.gif]
Central Coast Stadium is already in the game.
(07-03-2017, 04:18 PM)Steeler Wrote: Central Coast Stadium is already in the game.

I was assuming that'd be the case too, but didn't want to just guess.
It's definitely there. I've already made it the home ground for my Central Coast Bears team.
yea  i know it's already there, just open for people's opinions for the build
Both look good boyz
I had a go at Marathon Stadium. I substituted the grass hill areas for stands otherwise there would be no people in the crowd during a game.

[Image: i3kt2Fd.png]
[Image: UFBWEya.jpg]

If anyone creates some old ARL field markings I will add them but it isn't something I will be doing.

My suggestions/ requests for an improved stadium creator:
1. Bring back the "clipping" option from DBC17, it makes it so much easier for fences, roads and joining stands together. (Unless it is there and I can't find it).
2. Sloped hills for crowd areas, the same shape as the stands I used but grass, and allow the crowd to generate on them. There wasn't anything worse than in DBC playing a test match at an half empty ground because there were no fans on the grass areas.
3. Vertical control of items, so we're able to place food stalls and sheds etc. at the back of stands. For example, at the far end of my screenshot I would like to put some sheds for corporate boxes and a food stall but as it is they will just sit behind the stands and won't be seen.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
(07-03-2017, 11:17 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote: I had a go at Marathon Stadium. I substituted the grass hill areas for stands otherwise there would be no people in the crowd during a game.

[Image: i3kt2Fd.png]
[Image: UFBWEya.jpg]

If anyone creates some old ARL field markings I will add them but it isn't something I will be doing.

My suggestions/ requests for an improved stadium creator:
1. Bring back the "clipping" option from DBC17, it makes it so much easier for fences, roads and joining stands together. (Unless it is there and I can't find it).
2. Sloped hills for crowd areas, the same shape as the stands I used but grass, and allow the crowd to generate on them. There wasn't anything worse than in DBC playing a test match at an half empty ground because there were no fans on the grass areas.
3. Vertical control of items, so we're able to place food stalls and sheds etc. at the back of stands. For example, at the far end of my screenshot I would like to put some sheds for corporate boxes and a food stall but as it is they will just sit behind the stands and won't be seen.

with the resources available, that's an awesome creation! looks sick!
that's a cracking effort Axe - would be cool if you could get worn playing fields too..like the one in the photo to add to the realism.