Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NRL logo made on Logo Editor
(07-03-2017, 01:11 PM)Zacmick123 Wrote:
(07-03-2017, 12:17 AM)Dufeyz Wrote:
(07-02-2017, 04:49 PM)blase Wrote: I've just made and uploaded the old NSWRL as a test. Tried to import the old Balmain logo but it has too many points. I had this same problem when doing a few logos for DBC. The images you can import have to be very simple and is basically cancels out importing most logos because they have too much detail. Don't know if BA can increase the file size??

Also it appears that the smaller you make the logo on the jersey the worse the quality which is strange when using vectors? Or just strange in general as usually increase image size decreases quality??

[Image: nswrl.jpg]

Hmm. How did u set that as a team logo?

Yea same question I have. I can't find the option to do so

On the emblem screen LB/RB switches between logos and custom logos
(07-03-2017, 01:16 PM)Big Ant Studios QA Wrote:
(07-03-2017, 01:11 PM)Zacmick123 Wrote:
(07-03-2017, 12:17 AM)Dufeyz Wrote:
(07-02-2017, 04:49 PM)blase Wrote: I've just made and uploaded the old NSWRL as a test. Tried to import the old Balmain logo but it has too many points. I had this same problem when doing a few logos for DBC. The images you can import have to be very simple and is basically cancels out importing most logos because they have too much detail. Don't know if BA can increase the file size??

Also it appears that the smaller you make the logo on the jersey the worse the quality which is strange when using vectors? Or just strange in general as usually increase image size decreases quality??

[Image: nswrl.jpg]

Hmm. How did u set that as a team logo?

Yea same question I have. I can't find the option to do so

On the emblem screen LB/RB switches between logos and custom logos

thank you so much
lmao.