Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Logo Editor and Custom Club Emblems
(07-01-2017, 04:16 PM)Dufeyz Wrote: I have started trying to figure out the logo editor, and i have shared some Mcdonalds, KFC and AAMI logos. (i assume this is allowed, as its user-generated content).  

Once we get a decent database of sponsor logos, those custom jerseys will star
Oh so its you who made them, I've already started using them lol. Did u import it as an svg file or create it?
lmao.
Does anyone take requests for logo editing? I have them in SVG but I'm so ridiculously rubbish at using the editor. I don't need full kits, but if anyone could do some logos that eould be amazing?
How complex are the logos?
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(07-15-2021, 01:54 PM)Ruck Wrote: How complex are the logos?

Hi Ruck!

I don't think they're the most complex for someone who knows how to use it - to be honest a single colour logo baffles me :-P
It's some lower league English clubs and French clubs? I've attached some of the images for your reference, if you or anyone you know is able to help with any it would be fantastic

I'm trying to make Elite 1 and 2, plus a 'Kingstone Press League 2 and 3' :-) :-)

Thanks for your time!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Haven't done any for ages... but I'll give it a look on the weekend. There are limits to the logo creator so compromises might need to be made on the logos with more detail.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(07-16-2021, 08:55 AM)Ruck Wrote: Haven't done any for ages... but I'll give it a look on the weekend.  There are limits to the logo creator so compromises might need to be made on the logos with more detail.

That's fine, I appreciate the logo creator has limits, I'm just really grateful for any help you can do :-) Thank you so much my friend!