Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Logo Editor and Custom Club Emblems
Upon creating a new club and putting all the identity touches into place, i found that you cannot input custom logos as team emblems, hope this can be fixed as hopefully the logos can be more than just sponsors on jerseys and fields. Would expand a whole level of creation and recreation for teams.

Cheers Bigant for the Stellar release so far.
Additionally, the games jersey creator is even limited to its content, having only the inbuilt sponsors and its logo editor content. Would it even be possible to place the in-built team logos should we choose to use them in these layers.

I just hope we could get the most out of this very cool customisation hub where we could actually compete with epic designs for teams on levels equal to professional teams.

Plus the logo editor is a bit confusing on fundamental tools, i'm more inclined to spit out a logo in illustrator or photoshop, import as an swf and then there you have it. I struggled to simply move and scale objects, and placing individual letters would be a pain, could this be changed into a simple input text function and as well be able to have access to fonts?
This may help, I'm assuming it's the same. If I'm honest though I never got into it myself. 

The main thing I take from these is that the logos are added afterwards in the team editing section, I don't have the fanhub to check this myself.

"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
I have started trying to figure out the logo editor, and i have shared some Mcdonalds, KFC and AAMI logos. (i assume this is allowed, as its user-generated content).  

Once we get a decent database of sponsor logos, those custom jerseys will start looking amazing.
I really hope that this, like dbc17, allows pc created logos added to uniforms/stadiums then uploaded via pc to fanhub to be downloaded onto consoles. Then the life of the game will last a lot longer imo
(07-01-2017, 04:33 PM)AarontheTigerguy Wrote: I really hope that this, like dbc17, allows pc created logos added to uniforms/stadiums then uploaded via pc to fanhub to be downloaded onto consoles. Then the life of the game will last a lot longer imo
You can do that on DB 17?

Can you do it with full kits?
(07-01-2017, 04:37 PM)callmack1 Wrote:
(07-01-2017, 04:33 PM)AarontheTigerguy Wrote: I really hope that this, like dbc17, allows pc created logos added to uniforms/stadiums then uploaded via pc to fanhub to be downloaded onto consoles. Then the life of the game will last a lot longer imo
You can do that on DB 17?

Can you do it with full kits?

I assume so as I was able to download authentic looking Black Cap and Aussie uniforms.. on second thought maybe some really talented people just used logo creator and added them through PS4
Anyone else having any problems with the stadium creator? I probably sound like an idiot but I can't move my camera around, facing different directions, anyone know what button or anything?? Lmao
Anyone else having any problems with the stadium creator? I probably sound like an idiot but I can't move my camera around, facing different directions, anyone know what button or anything??
(07-01-2017, 05:03 PM)Dragons04 Wrote: Anyone else having any problems with the stadium creator? I probably sound like an idiot but I can't move my camera around, facing different directions, anyone know what button or anything??

If it's anything like DBC look for a free roam option.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17