Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rugby League Live 4 - FanHub Demo Available Now on Steam
oooooo discipline...
lmao.
Hey guys, I have connected an Xbox 360 controller in my pc but I still can get past the main screen. I have already tried it with the keyboard and it says the same thing. Pls help I have been waiting 3 hours
[Image: OpeZnCE.jpg]

[Image: uduBOns.jpg]

[Image: 21bZZf4.jpg]
Thanks heaps for uploading pictures!
Please tell me you can edit individual stats rather than RLL3 where heaps were linked.
Thanks again!
this looks great so far. cant wait to get my hands on this demo
lmao.
Downloaded, and have set all settings to best possible. It looks AMAZING and sounds awesome as well. Makes me want to download it on Steam rather than PS4.

Some players look off - I'm assuming they weren't there on model day? Only a few. The top guys like Thurston, Taumalolo, Woods, Johnson etc look unbelievable.

All up, it has made me very excited to play.
does the menu music sound good? are there more than three songs this time lol
lmao.
Oh YEEAAH what a way to start the weekend. Great work B.A. team.
Xbox Live: Ickon81 & Samoan Surfer
PSN: Ickon81
Steam: ickon81
Origin: Ickon81
(06-30-2017, 05:27 PM)Matt BnW Wrote: Downloaded, and have set all settings to best possible. It looks AMAZING and sounds awesome as well. Makes me want to download it on Steam rather than PS4.

Some players look off - I'm assuming they weren't there on model day? Only a few. The top guys like Thurston, Taumalolo, Woods, Johnson etc look unbelievable.

All up, it has made me very excited to play.

What controller are you using cause I can't get past the home screen. Please help
Warriors player ratings are dirty as, Mannering 80? Jeez

And no CNK yet
Plz start creating