Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mid-Season Rosters
Can someone from Bigant confirm if the latest player movements will be in the final team lists for release, SKD - KNIGHTS..... etc
Easy enough to fix for our selves.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
(06-29-2017, 05:56 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote: Easy enough to fix for our selves.

^^this
SKD is basically a free agent, and is not assigned to any club. Simply a matter of selecting him for the Knights. Nate Myles is at the Storm, Moses at the Eels, that's all I can think of right now.
(07-01-2017, 04:30 AM)johnnyutah Wrote: SKD is basically a free agent, and is not assigned to any club. Simply a matter of selecting him for the Knights. Nate Myles is at the Storm, Moses at the Eels, that's all I can think of right now.

Hmm. Is it too much to hope there's a free agents section these players can be signed from at any point of the season in career mode?
(07-01-2017, 05:41 AM)benrhino Wrote:
(07-01-2017, 04:30 AM)johnnyutah Wrote: SKD is basically a free agent, and is not assigned to any club. Simply a matter of selecting him for the Knights. Nate Myles is at the Storm, Moses at the Eels, that's all I can think of right now.

Hmm. Is it too much to hope there's a free agents section these players can be signed from at any point of the season in career mode?

I really hope there is. Signing free agents mid-season in career mode was one of my favourite things in the old games.
They have made a bit of a mistake in this.
BA have put Tyson Gamble in the Wests Tigers squad even though he doesn't go there until next year. He should be with Redcliffe.
It is Alex Twal from Parramatta that the Tigers have signed mid-season, not Gamble.