Poll: How will the World Cup be incorporated in RLL4
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No World Cup
0%
0 0%
RLL4 initial release
17.65%
6 17.65%
Seperate Game
2.94%
1 2.94%
Paid DLC
52.94%
18 52.94%
Free DLC
26.47%
9 26.47%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
RLL4: World Cup Edition
(06-28-2017, 11:16 PM)ak47 Wrote: Just start releasing the game annually( with improvements)  around march. We would all buy it every year

True, i would for sure.

Don't know about Aus/NZ but in the UK RLL3 has held it's price. I sadly lost my XBOXONE due to an accident at the end of 2016 and invested in a PS4 and you can't get the game, even second hand on ebay etc..., for much less than £30 so i have held on until this comes out but it shows it is a popular title.
Yeah so would I
(06-28-2017, 11:16 PM)ak47 Wrote: Just start releasing the game annually( with improvements)  around march. We would all buy it every year

Seconded. As long as the updates were more meaningful than jersey and squad updates I'd buy a full new copy each year
Really warming to the idea of official world cup sides, even comparing the licensed international jerseys over custom on the fan hub the difference is huge

Playing for country in be a pro in a world cup gives a little more depth to career as well

Big Ant has just announced they are hiring a bunch of new programmers so hopefully it is to have the ability to release the RLL series annually or bi-anually at the very least
A release every couple years would be cool and maybe official jersey and roster updates during the off years would be a good touch. As for World Cup I'd pay for official dlc