Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Set plays and other game features
No.....
Definitely worth getting excited about. It's a step in the right direction and something to build on.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(06-29-2017, 01:09 AM)BigMoz Wrote: I never said it was good. truth is nobody knows if it is any good yet but the fact it has been confirmed to be in this game has to be a step forward and a reason to get a little excited...no?   Smile

Exactly, nobody knows about this "set play" feature so we can't really get excited about it. The golden rule stands, the less you expect, the less disappointed you'll be.

And NO, it's not a step forward, set plays was in way back in 2005, we're in 2017 mate. 12 years too late, get with the times mate.
(06-29-2017, 11:51 PM)Yuna Wrote:
(06-29-2017, 01:09 AM)BigMoz Wrote: I never said it was good. truth is nobody knows if it is any good yet but the fact it has been confirmed to be in this game has to be a step forward and a reason to get a little excited...no?   Smile

Exactly, nobody knows about this "set play" feature so we can't really get excited about it. The golden rule stands, the less you expect, the less disappointed you'll be.

And NO, it's not a step forward, set plays was in way back in 2005, we're in 2017 mate. 12 years too late, get with the times mate.

Yes it is a step forward for this Big ant series of RL games, I don't recall set plays in RLL 1,2 OR 3 do you?? 

And i'm not expecting anything more than the flaws from RLL3 to be ironed out, i actually thought the last one had plenty of promise and was a good base to build from. Anything else added on top is a bonus for me for these have been addressed.