Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Set plays and other game features
(06-28-2017, 03:25 PM)Yuna Wrote:
(06-28-2017, 09:36 AM)ak47 Wrote: Forget it guys if they say nothing they have no good news. It's been the legacy of this franchise. When they have good news they are on the front foot

^^this

TB and BigAnt wouldn't be TA and BigAnt if they released all the details to us and that'll be too easy. The lack of game details keeps the suspense up for us and that's where the fun is at Big Grin

Yuna as the voice of reason, now I've seen everything  Tongue
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
TBH I think everyone is being abit dramatic . They are not gonna release information everyday just because there is a few needy fans . There has almost been either a new screenshot, trailer or information released every week since they announced it . And I'm certain in the next couple of weeks they will reveal more. I'm sure they don't have the resources to be making 20 trailers and answering every whinging Facebook critic . On a side note I have been waiting for set plays sinceRL2 and hoping the next one has it every release . Can't believe it's taken 7 league games . Pumped
I wouldn't get too excited about set plays.
I know someone that works for TB and told me the following game features:

* Broncos and Cowboys games will be fixed on night mode only.
* Cameron Smith will have a special feature allowing him to overturn any decision.
* The Bulldogs will have a 10 point start in season mode.
* If you play as Newcastle, it will be on amateur mode only.
* if you play against Newcastle and score a winning try that is a no try it will still be rewarded.
* Wests Tigers will not be available in career and coach mode.
* If you play against the Broncos, you will not receive penalties.
* Every try will be sent to the Bunker with "Benny the Hill" music featuring waiting for the decision.

Smile
So based on that response we'll hear nothing. Tru Blu releasing info is like pulling teeth. Remember the damage that Kieth did on RLL3.
Who is your Dentist? I want their number if they make it that painless. Smile

Something will pop up before release... either way, I enjoyed RLL3 enough to warrant a Pre-order on RLL4.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Ahh Kieth, that was a saga and a half, that build up to RLL3 was lively, pretty tame on here now in comparison

And I'm sold on Rll4 I've seen enough, I'm stoked it's out in a month
(06-28-2017, 06:49 PM)Eddie Wrote: I wouldn't get too excited about set plays.

Why?

If it is in the game in any form it is an improvement from having nothing and just passing the ball side to side to create gaps. I understand it may not be fantastic, we will have to see first, but it's a massive step in the right direction imo and shows BA are listening to the constructive criticism form past games.
(06-29-2017, 12:43 AM)BigMoz Wrote:
(06-28-2017, 06:49 PM)Eddie Wrote: I wouldn't get too excited about set plays.

Why?

If it is in the game in any form it is an improvement from having nothing and just passing the ball side to side to create gaps. I understand it may not be fantastic, we will have to see first, but it's a massive step in the right direction imo and shows BA are listening to the constructive criticism form past games.

pffft, Rugby 05 had setplays, was it good? Nup
I never said it was good. truth is nobody knows if it is any good yet but the fact it has been confirmed to be in this game has to be a step forward and a reason to get a little excited...no?   Smile