Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Set plays and other game features
Hi Ross and BA team, now we have a release date what's the chances of giving us a little bit of info on some new features to the game. 
The Gamesmen have some of us believing that there is set plays. Any official word? And if it's in any chance of some footage?
What else is new? I know the poms want to know whether the Challenge Cup is playable this time around?
Is the RLWC17 teams in game and licensed?

Some info please
This seems very backwards if you ask me.

Very little detail has been given in regards to new features or even about the game itself even though a release date has been given.

I will Pre Order the game because I'm a big Rugby League fan and own every Rugby League game ever released but how the hell do you expect to attract new people or any sceptics out there to Pre Order without more info.

Let's get the detail out there about the game so it can at least be promoted.
Personally I will be shocked if it blows me away. I'm expecting something that hurts.
(06-27-2017, 08:23 PM)drewey Wrote: Hi Ross and BA team, now we have a release date what's the chances of giving us a little bit of info on some new features to the game. 
The Gamesmen have some of us believing that there is set plays. Any official word? And if it's in any chance of some footage?
What else is new? I know the poms want to know whether the Challenge Cup is playable this time around?
Is the RLWC17 teams in game and licensed?

Some info please

It is also on the JB-Hi-Fi website. I think set plays are in the game, just terrible marketing. Its been like this since the first game was released. I could do a better marketing job for free.
Hi all,

All information for the game will come from Tru Blu Entertainment, who is handling the release of Rugby League Live 4. 

We're looking forward to talking with you about the game, but in the lead up to release, your best bet for any questions you might have would be to hit up the RLL4 Twitter account: https://twitter.com/rlliveuk

Thanks,

Matt 
(PR guy)
Matt we get that. But at what point does BA say "hey TB you are impacting our ability to sell this game and it's in your best Interest this one sells well".

Surely the BA team are cranky about the lack of visibility of the title?

Sneaky rare videos and pics that don't show features or gameplay aren't smart. They are consumer frustrating.
Forget it guys if they say nothing they have no good news. It's been the legacy of this franchise. When they have good news they are on the front foot
X1: Kulch
PSN: akulch
Steam: Kulch
Trust me it will be a day before release and we will still be asking
We will get our questions answered after release just watch
(06-27-2017, 08:51 PM)knight1981 Wrote: This seems very backwards if you ask me.

Very little detail has been given in regards to new features or even about the game itself even though a release date has been given.

I will Pre Order the game because I'm a big Rugby League fan and own every Rugby League game ever released but how the hell do you expect to attract new people or any sceptics out there to Pre Order without more info.

Let's get the detail out there about the game so it can at least be promoted.

The best Rugby league game ever!!! was ARL 96!!! mate i played that game until the very first Console league game lol
up up cronulla
(06-28-2017, 09:36 AM)ak47 Wrote: Forget it guys if they say nothing they have no good news. It's been the legacy of this franchise. When they have good news they are on the front foot

^^this

TB and BigAnt wouldn't be TA and BigAnt if they released all the details to us and that'll be too easy. The lack of game details keeps the suspense up for us and that's where the fun is at Big Grin