Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So PC release date?
Guessing ahead 2/3 months?
up up cronulla
(06-27-2017, 10:07 AM)ET1980 Wrote: Guessing ahead 2/3 months?

My main concern if it is a long delay will be getting the fanhub, as roster editing and having it on console will keep me busy until then.
Xbox Live: Ickon81 & Samoan Surfer
PSN: Ickon81
Steam: ickon81
Origin: Ickon81
(06-27-2017, 10:10 AM)Ickon Wrote:
(06-27-2017, 10:07 AM)ET1980 Wrote: Guessing ahead 2/3 months?

My main concern if it is a long delay will be getting the fanhub, as roster editing and having it on console will keep me busy until then.

YEah i find it werid that they haven't released fan hub yet
up up cronulla
I seriously don't know why they need to delay the pc version these days, they can't blame pirating because there is none.
I hope if there is a delay, they will be polishing it up for a p.c release. As the great miyamoto said. A rushed game is forever bad, a delayed game is eventually good. Today this has a bit less meaning since we can just update games post launch but it still holds a lot of truth.
(06-27-2017, 02:25 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote: I seriously don't know why they need to delay the pc version these days, they can't blame pirating because there is none.
 I suppose the margin is better on a console, it's probably for the blokes like me who can't wait and will buy it on console and then purchase PC later.
Xbox Live: Ickon81 & Samoan Surfer
PSN: Ickon81
Steam: ickon81
Origin: Ickon81
(06-27-2017, 03:16 PM)Ickon Wrote:
(06-27-2017, 02:25 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote: I seriously don't know why they need to delay the pc version these days, they can't blame pirating because there is none.
 I suppose the margin is better on a console, it's probably for the blokes like me who can't wait and will buy it on console and then purchase PC later.

this is what i actually did for rll3, however was impressed on the PC version played like a different game compared to consoles. 

im hoping the same for rll4, as the trailer seemed like a step back,

might wait for PC this time around.
Just when it was looking like PC gamers were starting to get some respect again! Still waiting for the AFL game myself. I really didn't like the phrase "later on down the track" in the press release. Couldn't be more open ended and noncommittal than that, disappointed !
My guess is it ll be out 2/3 weeks after the console release judging by other BA releases