Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
RUGBY LEAGUE LIVE 4 OFFICIAL TRAILER
I'm surprised no one has mentioned it yet.... we now have cross field chip kicks!
(06-26-2017, 08:12 PM)callmack1 Wrote: I'm surprised no one has mentioned it yet.... we now have cross field chip kicks!

Very good point! I thought the catching animation looked great. I'm just hoping theres more than that one
I don't mind the english commentator I reckon he is brilliant in real life so it's great they have both of the best callers on earth in the game. Looking forward to "Tee Are Why" Try!!!
X1: Kulch
PSN: akulch
Steam: Kulch
I think it looks terrible, a step backwards if anything. The faces are creepy as fuck because they don't move. It's like weird blow up NRL doll.
I couldn't see anything new; however it's confirmed gameplay is the same flip-a-coin-to-trigger-an-animation setup it has been since RL1 I certainly won't be buying.

Was this something whipped together between now and DBC17? It sure looks like it.
im so keen , take my money now and them animations tho ... my eyes are amazed !!! This game is lit
(06-26-2017, 09:19 PM)KimmorleyKiller Wrote: I think it looks terrible, a step backwards if anything. The faces are creepy as fuck because they don't move. It's like weird blow up NRL doll.

I couldn't see anything new; however it's confirmed gameplay is the same flip-a-coin to trigger an animation setup if has been since RL1 I certainly won't be buying.

you sir is a hater lol
(06-26-2017, 09:27 PM)Sekope98 Wrote:
(06-26-2017, 09:19 PM)KimmorleyKiller Wrote: I think it looks terrible, a step backwards if anything. The faces are creepy as fuck because they don't move. It's like weird blow up NRL doll.

I couldn't see anything new; however it's confirmed gameplay is the same flip-a-coin to trigger an animation setup if has been since RL1 I certainly won't be buying.

you sir is a hater lol

Hahaha! Why is there so much hate! How can you not see anything new in this game! You sure you watched the trailer? If you couldn't see anything new then pretty sure you watched the wrong one
Looks pretty good. The graphics in the trailer make the lighting in the stadiums look better, but something about the grass really bugs me. I won't notice it while I'm playing it I'm sure, but it just looks very weedy more than like stadium grass.

More importantly on game play though, the tackling animations suggest that defence is a lot deeper now, and I love the number of cross field kicks shown in the trailer - that's definitely something that needed improving
I tried really hard. Just looks same same regards to tackling and animation.

I need gameplay footage to save this one for me.
The numbers are interesting. Vunivalu had number 2, Rapana had 5, both on the right side of the field. Will be interested to see how they've done team lineup selections