Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
RUGBY LEAGUE LIVE 4 OFFICIAL TRAILER
Smile 
(06-26-2017, 06:04 PM)Eddie Wrote: Mack all I'm saying is I don't understand why it looks so different to the Thurston conversion on my same device.

I will give it another chance on my pc.
Oh okay. I didn't think it looked that different though. Just my opinion though haha.
I liked pretty much everything about that video.

1) Improved goosestep - Looks like attacking players momentum is much better throughout the animation and keeps his speed up.
2) Taumalolos barge and change of hands into the fend off looked cool.
3) Player reactions to missed tackles and field goal.
4) Big hit animation looked great as well as the tackled player being turtled by incoming support player.
5) Third man in tackles looks to work well for driving and support.
6) Better running and jumping for high ball animation.
7) Better charge down animations.
8) Better looking step animation.
9) Neat try scoring animations.

Very happy with that trailer.

Now I want to see how it all comes together while actually playing it.

Bring it on!.
You know what. I think it would have been ideal to recycle a few of Phil Gould's lines from RLL2 and RLL3... A three man booth would make the commentary that little bit more appealing
(06-26-2017, 07:07 PM)mattystorm1987 Wrote: I hope with coach career mode you can control the club, So for e.g storm you can pick the line ups for storm, thunderbolts, falcons and easts. Hopefully even player transfers for them teams too.

No no no no no, what was he thinking ^
(06-26-2017, 07:35 PM)Banks29 Wrote:
(06-26-2017, 07:07 PM)mattystorm1987 Wrote: I hope with coach career mode you can control the club, So for e.g storm you can pick the line ups for storm, thunderbolts, falcons and easts. Hopefully even player transfers for them teams too.

No no no no no, what was he thinking ^
Turns out I replied to the wrong comment, ignore me
Bring a KIWI extra in like Halligan (or someone). Aussie/Nz for NRL, English/Nz for Superleague... Vossy/Eddie for WC/interationals... could work.

For me... Vossy and Eddie works just fine. Big Grin

Gould should never return!!!
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Having them both is fine but for "realism" it would be a nice touch if you could pick either alone to cater to both NRL and Super League fans who prefer one or the other.
(06-26-2017, 07:24 PM)Radman Wrote: I liked pretty much everything about that video.

1) Improved goosestep - Looks like attacking players momentum is much better throughout the animation and keeps his speed up.
4) Big hit animation looked great as well as the tackled player being turtled by incoming support player.
9) Player reactions to missed tackles, field goal.
10) Neat try scoring animations.

Bring it on!.
3 and 9 are the same Wink
(06-26-2017, 07:42 PM)Aastill Wrote:
(06-26-2017, 07:24 PM)Radman Wrote: I liked pretty much everything about that video.

9) Player reactions to missed tackles, field goal.
10) Neat try scoring animations.

Bring it on!.
3 and 9 are the same Wink
*fixed* Lol!, got a bit carried away, too excited. Big Grin

Also excited to see how the set plays work compared to the last 2 games.
I've gotta say that I really like the trailer and not sure why people are complaining! I think the graphics have slightly improved on the last one but not massively. The tackling looked a lot better, the goosestep and the sidestep looked amazingly fluid but the best thing was the dropgoal at the end! the way that guy put his hand up for the dummy run looked great!