Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
RUGBY LEAGUE LIVE 4 OFFICIAL TRAILER
(06-26-2017, 05:51 PM)TheOdd1Out Wrote: Set Plays confirmed. https://www.gamesmen.com.au/rugby-league-live-4
Yeeeeesssss! More great news!

Motion capture too!

Some were saying that they only face scanned clubs top 17 but based on that, it sounds like the full squads have been done.

What a big night it's been in revealing info! Didn't expect it today either!
Mack all I'm saying is I don't understand why it looks so different to the Thurston conversion on my same device.

I will give it another chance on my pc.
Loads of interesting things in this trailer analysis video. I noticed the player punch the ground when he missed tuivasa-sheck too. Nice touches. I think this game will be awesome.

https://youtu.be/dwqoMkVKiGc
belmore!
It looks ok graphics wise, basically RLL3 with face butcant really judge anything gameplay wise because we haven't see it in action.
Now set plays are confirmed, what can Ross snd the team tell us about them???
Set plays. Check
On the fly interchange. Check
Forwards game. Unsure. Based on the trailer I want to say yes but that could be just a try animation.

I'm pumped. Can't wait for late July. Surely we get it earlier than 28th July. It has broken street release every game so far so im anticipating 25th - 27th July.
One thing I really liked in the video was players joining the tackle. It annoyed the Sh!t out of me in previous games when you couldn't join the tackle, especially close to the line
Looks good
I wonder when Ross and the developers can start answering questions about the gameplay
I hope with coach career mode you can control the club, So for e.g storm you can pick the line ups for storm, thunderbolts, falcons and easts. Hopefully even player transfers for them teams too.
Can't wait for a Broncos wooden spoon..