Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
RUGBY LEAGUE LIVE 4 OFFICIAL TRAILER
Oh hell yea!!!
Could be over analysing the footage but when Ash Taylor kicked the field goal did somebody run a block play. Really hoping we can use decoys and different set plays in RLL4. Player faces very recognisable great job.
who here has xbox one. lets play lol
lmao.
My only query is why they would use Taylor for the go home shot, surely the cover star would have made more sense
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
(06-26-2017, 04:35 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote: My only query is why they would use Taylor for the go home shot, surely the cover star would have made more sense

Yeah I thought the same thing lol
Also the trailer didn't show any Super League Teams or Players???
After the initial excitement I watched the trailer a few times and I am underwhelmed. It looks very much like the RLL3 trailer with new faces! Only 1 pass shown and it looked robotic!
Actually yeah I agree, I watched it on my phone and thought it looked great but since watching on the larger screen I am not all that convinced.
I hope gameplay trailer will come soon to put my concerns to rest
(06-26-2017, 04:53 PM)drewey Wrote: I hope gameplay trailer will come soon to put my concerns to rest

I think you will need to wait for the play sessions closer to release and see footage from that or go if you're near 1.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17