Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
RUGBY LEAGUE LIVE 4 OFFICIAL TRAILER
Put simply they love the 12 people in here complaining about it. Not sure what they are winning though.
(06-27-2017, 10:23 PM)KimmorleyKiller Wrote:
(06-27-2017, 09:45 PM)nbugge94 Wrote: I do not understand the negativity surrounding the trailer. Several elements showcased new animations and it looked quite fluid to me.

The idea of a trailer is to attract an audience by showing off it's features and generally shining it in the best light possible. If a handful of new animations are the major selling point we're in trouble guys.

Fair call, but what the trailer did show looked quite good and fluid to me. They suck at promoting the game and making trailers. So infuriating.
Hey,

Ok so I don't wanna sound cocky or anything but I was wondering if there could be a harder difficulty on the new game because RLL3 is getting a bit boring because I win every game on Legend Difficulty.

Thankyou.
Hopefully the possible addition of gameplay sliders will help you get more of a challenge.
(06-27-2017, 10:37 PM)BraydenSwain_ Wrote: Hey,

Ok so I don't wanna sound cocky or anything but I was wondering if there could be a harder difficulty on the new game because RLL3 is getting a bit boring because I win every game on Legend Difficulty.

Thankyou.

Hopefully there are sliders (ie: DBC17 and RC) so you can cater it to how you like it.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
Should have just done this fellas:
https://vimeo.com/222815168

Nothing new, but the autotopology mesh is on point.
Just went back and watched the RLL3 trailer and wow big improvements.. I also noticed for RLL3 it was an 'OFFICIAL' trailer compared to this 'release' trailer. Do you guys think we will get maybe a gameplay trailer or something soon?
(06-28-2017, 05:17 PM)pennypanthers1234 Wrote: Just went back and watched the RLL3 trailer and wow big improvements.. I also noticed for RLL3 it was an 'OFFICIAL' trailer compared to this 'release' trailer. Do you guys think we will get maybe a gameplay trailer or something soon?

It's a HUGE improvement on the 3rd one! Yeah I'm thinking same as you, For me it was too short to be an official trailer and I personally think there will be another one