Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wouldy, anyone?...help!!
Last night i was using the RLL3 fan hub save editor, just to change a few thing things with my custom teams, and to my horror when i go to use the game this morning steam shuts me out saying my save data is corrupted and i would have to create a new profile and all previous save data would be deleted......aggh!
i open the .sav file again in the save editor and this is what happens.....

:[Image: Untitled-1_zpsqh8deuhi.jpg]

i was half way through a custom competiton! i didn't backup anything before using the editor Sad    Please tell me there is a way i can recover my FED000.SAV file??!
right clicking the file and going restore to previous version doesn't work either...i am in the process of using a file recovery program but i fear that will only find previously deleted files and not fix corrupted files.
any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
(06-23-2017, 11:19 AM)skins Wrote: Last night i was using the RLL3 fan hub save editor, just to change a few thing things with my custom teams, and to my horror when i go to use the game this morning steam shuts me out saying my save data is corrupted and i would have to create a new profile and all previous save data would be deleted......aggh!

i was half way through a custom competiton! i didn't backup anything before using the editor Sad    Please tell me there is a way i can recover my FED000.SAV file??!
right clicking the file and going restore to previous version doesn't work either...i am in the process of using a file recovery program but i fear that will only find previously deleted files and not fix corrupted files.

Looks like you are using a very old version of the save editor, try using the latest version. Also can you upload the save file, I should be able to fix it.
(06-23-2017, 03:30 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote:
(06-23-2017, 11:19 AM)skins Wrote: Last night i was using the RLL3 fan hub save editor, just to change a few thing things with my custom teams, and to my horror when i go to use the game this morning steam shuts me out saying my save data is corrupted and i would have to create a new profile and all previous save data would be deleted......aggh!

Looks like you are using a very old version of the save editor, try using the latest version. Also can you upload the save file, I should be able to fix it.

thanks, will try and find a way to get the file to you as it won't let me add that sort of file as an attachment, do you have an email address i could the file to? pm me if you like
*added it as a zip file below*
i really hope you can fix this fie for me, thanks

Attached Files
.zip   New Compressed (zipped) Folder.zip (Size: 216.26 KB / Downloads: 2)
Ok it's fixed.

Attached Files
.zip   FED000.zip (Size: 208.06 KB / Downloads: 5)
(06-23-2017, 04:59 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote: Ok it's fixed.

all good it now works, thanks mate!