Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Wishlist
Would it be possible to get updated fixtures every year?
What I would love to see is as a rookie you do not get instantly played in your preferred position if there is a better player ahead of you unless there is an injury etc.

for example. If my players playing well in lower grades but my preferred position is Halfback and i'm waiting behind someone like JT or Johnson I would like to see my player maybe play 20 mins off the bench in hooker or something until I get a crack at my position of choice.

What are your thoughts on this guys?
(06-27-2017, 04:29 PM)pennypanthers1234 Wrote: What I would love to see is as a rookie you do not get instantly played in your preferred position if there is a better player ahead of you unless there is an injury etc.

for example. If my players playing well in lower grades but my preferred position is Halfback and i'm waiting behind someone like JT or Johnson I would like to see my player maybe play 20 mins off the bench in hooker or something until I get a crack at my position of choice.

What are your thoughts on this guys?

In RLL3 they had something like that but it didn't work (Unless i misunderstood it). You had your 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice positions but I only ever played my first, but yeah that would be awesome!
(06-22-2017, 09:21 PM)Altofts Wildcat Wrote:
(06-22-2017, 08:23 PM)Aastill Wrote: what about a story mode? Alex Hunter rugby league version Wink Wink

It was terrible in Fifa even with their huge budget, no disrespect to BA but with the much smaller budget they have to work with I couldn't see the doing the idea any sort of justice. 

For me the focus needs to be on the game play, I would like to see more random errors and knock ons by players and also more intelligent AI especially in attack (I fully understand that this is very hard to code). And please make the hardest level a challenge....

I am a big career mode player, for me the things that need improving are player progression and regression and add in mid season transfers.

And story mode in FIFA added about 40GB to the file size.
I know if its not added to the game yet it obviously wont be in the game but in fanhub I woud love to be able to adjust a players loyalty meter so we dont get some of the silly transfers.. Now i know some people would not mind seeing crazy transfers as this is a game after all but for someone like me I love the realistic feel and love seeing a club build off players already in the roster instead of being able to sign 4-5 star players every season.
For example
Cam Smith - Club loyalty would be high meaning it would be near impossible for another club to sign him. What are your thoughts? any other boys or girls not like seeing in the 2nd or 3rd season of their career players like Thurston and Gallen playing for different clubs..

Additionally as a captain is virtually useless maybe depending on your captains form your team form changes positively or negatively depending on him, thoughts on a captains influence in the game?
(06-29-2017, 06:09 PM)pennypanthers1234 Wrote: I know if its not added to the game yet it obviously wont be in the game but in fanhub I woud love to be able to adjust a players loyalty meter so we dont get some of the silly transfers.. Now i know some people would not mind seeing crazy transfers as this is a game after all but for someone like me I love the realistic feel and love seeing a club build off players already in the roster instead of being able to sign 4-5 star players every season.
For example
Cam Smith - Club loyalty would be high meaning it would be near impossible for another club to sign him. What are your thoughts? any other boys or girls not like seeing in the 2nd or 3rd season of their career players like Thurston and Gallen playing for different clubs..

Additionally as a captain is virtually useless maybe depending on your captains form your team form changes positively or negatively depending on him, thoughts on a captains influence in the game?

Great idea. Also, as someone else mentioned, being able to set player contracts in fan hub would be a great addition and shouldn't be too difficult to implement.

Just little touches like this go a long way to making the career mode a fulfilling experience.
I'd like to be able to see the players' goal-kicking ratings when selecting my team.
Also would like to see grubbers collected right away instead of waiting 10 mins to pick the frigging ball up
When playing locally, 2 players being able to access subs at the same time.

When time is precious, every second of game time counts, nagging wives dont understand this.
The ability to have two counties of eligibility. It's a hot topic in league but the new rules where you can have two countries will boost the international game. for example Anthony Milford doesn't make Australian team yet so he plays for Samoa but will have that ability to eventually play for Australia

Peter Wallace Scotland & Australia
Jarryd Hayne Fiji and Australia
Sam kasiano Samoa and New Zealand