Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Wishlist
I don't care in the slightest about a story mode in RLL4, but I liked the story in FIFA, something different, good on them, madden story looks cool too 

Really hope for proper stats and expanded career in RLL4, then you can make your own story Big Grin
Team form should play a big part in career mode and also momentum from week to week when they are on a winning streak
Also I'm not sure can you get sacked as a coach in rll3?
It should be in rll4
Tbh it wasn't a terrible storyline and the commentary (in game) and the cutscenes were done really well! Just the gameplay got very representative but tbf you can't really do much with a sports game.

Yeah I'd love a really great career mode
Also more realistic score lines in games! None of this 6-0 wins in simulated games, Would be better and more realistic with scores like 32-10 or something like that
(06-22-2017, 09:52 PM)Aastill Wrote: Also more realistic score lines in games! None of this 6-0 wins in simulated games, Would be better and more realistic with scores like 32-10 or something like that

And if u play a career on 30 minute games every other game apart from yours shouldn't be finishing 54 - 36
(06-22-2017, 09:55 PM)Ross96p Wrote:
(06-22-2017, 09:52 PM)Aastill Wrote: Also more realistic score lines in games! None of this 6-0 wins in simulated games, Would be better and more realistic with scores like 32-10 or something like that

And if u play a career on 30 minute games every other game apart from yours shouldn't be finishing 54 - 36

Some seasons i'd finish on +400 points difference and the team in second would be on +40 and the team in last would finish on -30
1. More - Injuries. More information on the injury and more options around them (Minor / Major... play on / risk... surgery / rehab).

2. More - Business. Negotiations with players / salary cap... club finances Gate / Merchandising vs Stadium cost / travel expenses (Travel expenses?!?!... consider if player moral / team moral had greater influence and you had the option of cheap accommodation / travel or expensive. Good for those who like the management side but not that important).

3. More - Awareness. Yes... Sideline awareness should be tweaked... players should tip-toe the sideline (or pull up if chasing the ball but still try to keep it in) or if a ball that is close to touch (dead ball) should have a "keep alive" option where the player will try to keep the ball in play (bat back into the field / dive) and try line situations (defenders diving on loose ball... batting it dead... etc.).

Player stats could possibly determine whether a player has the balance to flirt with the sideline or if the ball is going out and they try keep it in... whether it's done with some control or just wildly passed / batted back infield.

4. More - Lines... As above if a player is running at an angle (in particular to the sideline)... support players should run to a gap (away from defender / sideline). My main reasoning for this was the flick pass... I would like to see flick passes (and off-loads) that can hit a player on the fly and open up gaps. Just bling more or less... Flick passes... Goose Steps / Side Steps... basically all the magic of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WU9vAjv0IjU.

5. More - Variation... Animation... yes I'm greedy. As above video, more variety of passes (basketball, flick, 90's swing passes)... more holding down / tackle animations (basically the stuff that will draw boos from the crowd and a penalty... while slowing the play down or showing your grubbiness.

6. More - Variety... This is a wishlist. Retro jerseys (love the modding but if you're on a Console... a few retros would be great). Otherwise deeper customization. More Hair... More Jersey Designs options... Old balls... Tape... shoulderpads... mouthguards...

7. More - Atmosphere. Music / Chants / Ground Announcers for big stadiums... same but more drunken comments from smaller grounds. "Com'orn Ref!!! Keep'em Onside!!!!"... Excitement from the crowd and players animation when celebrating a big try / win... a bit of jersey pulling and slapping when their is a big rivalry or a lot at stake... of if afore-mentioned hold down tactics are being abused (or short kick-offs). I know.. no fighting but we need players getting in each others faces... defending your team mates or personal reputation is important (could be a stats thing).

8. More - to come but I've ranted enough and you stopped reading already. Big Grin
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
A snip of gameplay has just been released on fb
(06-23-2017, 12:55 PM)Ruck Wrote: 1. More - Injuries. More information on the injury and more options around them (Minor / Major... play on / risk... surgery / rehab).

2. More - Business. Negotiations with players / salary cap... club finances Gate / Merchandising vs Stadium cost / travel expenses (Travel expenses?!?!... consider if player moral / team moral had greater influence and you had the option of cheap accommodation / travel or expensive. Good for those who like the management side but not that important).

3. More - Awareness. Yes... Sideline awareness should be tweaked... players should tip-toe the sideline (or pull up if chasing the ball but still try to keep it in) or if a ball that is close to touch (dead ball) should have a "keep alive" option where the player will try to keep the ball in play (bat back into the field / dive) and try line situations (defenders diving on loose ball... batting it dead... etc.).

Player stats could possibly determine whether a player has the balance to flirt with the sideline or if the ball is going out and they try keep it in... whether it's done with some control or just wildly passed / batted back infield.

4. More - Lines... As above if a player is running at an angle (in particular to the sideline)... support players should run to a gap (away from defender / sideline). My main reasoning for this was the flick pass... I would like to see flick passes (and off-loads) that can hit a player on the fly and open up gaps. Just bling more or less... Flick passes... Goose Steps / Side Steps... basically all the magic of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WU9vAjv0IjU.

5. More - Variation... Animation... yes I'm greedy. As above video, more variety of passes (basketball, flick, 90's swing passes)... more holding down / tackle animations (basically the stuff that will draw boos from the crowd and a penalty... while slowing the play down or showing your grubbiness.

6. More - Variety... This is a wishlist. Retro jerseys (love the modding but if you're on a Console... a few retros would be great). Otherwise deeper customization. More Hair... More Jersey Designs options... Old balls... Tape... shoulderpads... mouthguards...

7. More - Atmosphere. Music / Chants / Ground Announcers for big stadiums... same but more drunken comments from smaller grounds. "Com'orn Ref!!! Keep'em Onside!!!!"... Excitement from the crowd and players animation when celebrating a big try / win... a bit of jersey pulling and slapping when their is a big rivalry or a lot at stake... of if afore-mentioned hold down tactics are being abused (or short kick-offs). I know.. no fighting but we need players getting in each others faces... defending your team mates or personal reputation is important (could be a stats thing).

8. More - to come but I've ranted enough and you stopped reading already. Big Grin
Wow! You've gone to town on this! Big Ant give this guy a job in the ideas department
If this game plays anything like RLL3 it will end up as a trade in. My biggest complaint with RLL3 was that the forwards dont roll onto the ball and make any metres! Instead you'd have to spread the ball to your outside backs every god damn play!