Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Wishlist
To be blunt I couldn't give a shit about crowds, video ref animations or even commentary.

What I'm interested in and I doubt it would have changed is having the scale of the field be more realistic with real rugby league.

The fullback should not be able to catch every down field kick on the full like you can now. Either the players are too big or the field is too small one of the two is not right.

That In Addition to improved physics of both players and ball will go a long way to improving my gameplay experience.
(06-22-2017, 07:24 PM)Eddie Wrote: The fullback should not be able to catch every down field kick on the full like you can now. Either the players are too big or the field is too small one of the two is not right.

I actually agree with that. If you look at the 10 metre lines, the players run through them in mere seconds.
lmao.
Completely agree with the fullbacks and wingers! I would like to see them knock on from time to time under the high ball as well.

Hope they get rid of that stupid push forward animation, sometimes you were basically on the floor and just a simple flick of the stick would send your guy another 5 meters
i also hope that the players actually get to the loose ball on the floor. for example, if a grubber goes into the in goal and you have a player chasing, they will just look at it for a solid 3 seconds before falling on to the ball like a spastic or picking it up and then diving. same with punts. the fullback will sometimes teleport to the ball with even the hardest of catches.
lmao.
(06-22-2017, 08:04 PM)Zacmick123 Wrote: i also hope that the players actually get to the loose ball on the floor. for example, if a grubber goes into the in goal and you have a player chasing, they will just look at it for a solid 3 seconds before falling on to the ball like a spastic or picking it up and then diving. same with punts. the fullback will sometimes teleport to the ball with even the hardest of catches.

For the first time ever i scored a grubber and it was one good solid animation! it looked amazing, Jacob Miller put the grubber in and Ben Jones Bishop ran the perfect line and went racing past the defense and put the ball down, It genuinely looked great
100 percent agree the players can Sprint and crab across the field wayyy too fast same from marker and same to Sprint up and make tackles
It's either the players do the slowest run or press the Sprint and it's supersonic speed ... no in between
what about a story mode? Alex Hunter rugby league version Wink Wink
(06-22-2017, 08:23 PM)Aastill Wrote: what about a story mode? Alex Hunter rugby league version Wink Wink

It was terrible in Fifa even with their huge budget, no disrespect to BA but with the much smaller budget they have to work with I couldn't see the doing the idea any sort of justice. 

For me the focus needs to be on the game play, I would like to see more random errors and knock ons by players and also more intelligent AI especially in attack (I fully understand that this is very hard to code). And please make the hardest level a challenge....

I am a big career mode player, for me the things that need improving are player progression and regression and add in mid season transfers.
A lot more on field gameplay options please. everything else is gravy.
I wasn't being serious with a story mode haha! But yeah more penalties, knock ons and errors being more frequent would be great! hope goal kicking is harder