Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Wishlist
Just a bit of a fun thread and maybe something Big Ant could look at for future installments Smile We've all talked about set plays and smarter AI but lets think outside the box. I for one would love the crowds to be a bit more enthusiastic, different chants go around the stadium instead of some muffled noise or maybe a bigger build up for for finals e.g. longer cut scenes that really build up the tension and get you pumped for finals
i hope they revamp the crappy corner try animation they currently have. even if you're 5 metres to the left or right of the sideline in the ingoal, you'll do a spectacular 90 degrees turn in mid air while flying 3 metres forward. even if you're a prop you can still pull this off. I'd rather no corner try animation than the one they have now if they don't fix it. It rarely ever works and its always choppy. when it does work, its the same animation every time and they almost never go to the video ref. instead they go to the video ref for the stupidest things like getting tackled in the in goal even though you clearly put it down. plus the video ref is so cheesy as it replays 2 different angles extremely fast trying to imitate real life, and then it will go to the decision. anyway lol rant over.
lmao.
I wonder if it's the bunker style video ref included in rll4
Better sideline awareness and try scoring animations to be more realistic.

Also - I wish for game play video, screenshots, and an overall better marketing campaign from Tru Blu.
I'm really hoping that custom players created in the RLL3 FanHub can be imported into the new game.
(06-22-2017, 12:41 PM)Steeler Wrote: I'm really hoping that custom players created in the RLL3 FanHub can be imported into the new game.

+1 Yes please.
Better atmosphere overall and commentary script added to help add to it.
Ability to select commentary team name for custom teams, for example if u have a team called The Bulldogs for it only to be referred to as The Bulldogs with no canterbury or batley added in.
More realistic tackle animations... i really like RLL2 ones.
Ability to create referees and kit and also share them on fanhub as referees and not players...
Better crowd positioning
The crowd positioning in the last game was so weird and in the rain all the fans should be under cover and never behind the post
Game speed is also waayyy too fast
Commentary is basically brand new with Eddie in, still not sure how they'll do it though, will Eddie be doing just the Super League games?
(06-22-2017, 07:17 PM)Aastill Wrote: Commentary is basically brand new with Eddie in, still not sure how they'll do it though, will Eddie be doing just the Super League games?

Im hoping we can select individual commentators for respective competitions... i think they can 'stitch' commentary script in parallel ? Where commentator can be individually selected... i believe i have seen this in the World Cup Rugby 2011 game where you could select french or english commentators . Would be an awesome feature if Bigant have done similar. Although it is a refreshing change to what has been so far..