Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RLL3 AI Mod
This mod will make the ai pass the ball more to a supporting player.

You will need the RLL3 Blobset Creator and just copy the luascripts.m3mp into the m3mp folder and create the blobset.

luascripts.zip
Will it also make the A.I run diagonal and not straight??
(06-15-2017, 09:27 PM)Yuna Wrote: Will it also make the A.I run diagonal and not straight??

That, I can't control.
Nice work man! Will try
Sounds like a great mod if it works!
(06-15-2017, 11:37 PM)Rimbaud82 Wrote: Sounds like a great mod if it works!

It diffidently works, I'm loosing right now because of it lol.
Thanks Wouldy. I tested a few games with it. Perhaps I did something wrong, but I did'nt really see any difference in the support passing, but intercepts seemed to be more frequent which I kind of like. Could have been placebo as I have not played in a long time. I'll try to test a few more games.
(06-16-2017, 01:58 AM)Wouldubeinta Wrote:
(06-15-2017, 11:37 PM)Rimbaud82 Wrote: Sounds like a great mod if it works!

It diffidently works, I'm loosing right now because of it lol.

Music to my ears then! As fun as the game is I end up destroying the AI by 40 points or more every game on legend, and a large part of that is that the AI rarely passes. Thanks, btw!
(06-16-2017, 02:12 AM)Itchy Hram Wrote: Thanks Wouldy. I tested a few games with it. Perhaps I did something wrong, but I did'nt really see any difference in the support passing, but intercepts seemed to be more frequent which I kind of like. Could have been placebo as I have not played in a long time. I'll try to test a few more games.

You will notice it more in career mode, because I'm loosing easy games by 10 points which I should win.
(06-16-2017, 02:56 AM)Wouldubeinta Wrote:
(06-16-2017, 02:12 AM)Itchy Hram Wrote: Thanks Wouldy. I tested a few games with it. Perhaps I did something wrong, but I did'nt really see any difference in the support passing, but intercepts seemed to be more frequent which I kind of like. Could have been placebo as I have not played in a long time. I'll try to test a few more games.

You will notice it more in career mode, because I'm loosing easy games by 10 points which I should win.
I played a game last night and sure there was more passing and lost the game!!!