Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Smart AI and ragdoll tackling
I'm just hoping that the AI in this one is a hell of a lot smarter than the last one! I hope the defensive line gets right in your face and it's hard to find gaps in play, also when a gap does appear I'd like to see a defender come and close the gap down. I'd also like to see from an attacking point I just want to see players running to take the ball at full speed or for a player to run round you so you can flick it inside. The AI was terrible in rugby league live 3.

Also I hope the tackling is better like the forwards really make an impact. I've always thought that a rugby game would benefit from ragdoll? They do it in the NFL games but i'm not sure of the budget and how much it would cost. i like the thought of a tackle never being the same and if a stronger forward with momentum is running then he can drive forward in a tackle more
I Think for me all i need to be happy is a set play creator ? if i can have fluent backline plays that would be a perfect rugby league game in my eyes
(06-17-2017, 02:49 PM)samwhitby583 Wrote: I Think for me all i need to be happy is a set play creator ? if i can have fluent backline plays that would be a perfect rugby league game in my eyes

Your bar must be set pretty low then