Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Utility role?
Do you think we could see a utility role option in my career mode, I wish RLL3 had it as an option it gave you 3 positions to choose from but I only ever stayed in one, I never got shifted if a player went down etc. Anyone else think it would be cool if you could make a aubusson like character that can cover anywhere
As a player you don't have the right to choose where you play or where you switch if a player goes down injured. That's the coach. Therefore, I don't see how your point is valid in a player career. 

In saying that, there have been games in RLL3 where my career fullback was switched to centre mid way through the match as we were carrying another fullback on the bench. Centre was my third favoured position behind five-eighth. There was no notification that you were switched, which I would suggest adding. 

Also, at the end of the season you had the option to change positions. You could do that if you were bored in your current position.
The stupid thing is that in previous versions if you play a player out of position there is no effect
The player should be caught out of place in attack making wrong passes and decisions and caught rushing out of place in defence and they should struggle in general out of position
This would stop people filling there team with all backs
(06-14-2017, 08:13 PM)Ross96p Wrote: The stupid thing is that in previous versions if you play a player out of position there is no effect
The player should be caught out of place in attack making wrong passes and decisions and caught rushing out of place in defence and they should struggle in general out of position
This would stop people filling there team with all backs

I agree with this or just stats go down like on nba