Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
New Screenshots
You know how sometimes when playing a young opponent or someone that isn't up to your standard (as obsessed with the game as you are)... how you take it easy on them to the point they stay competitive or sometimes win. Maybe the A.I is so advanced that it's taking pity on us so we get a false sense of superiority when the truth is that it's secretively planning to take over the world and kill us all.

Just a thought. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
I am really worried about the game so far. I am really hoping not to see RLL3 gameplay again but with head scans, I quite often play RLL2 over 3 because i feel that it's a much more realistic game of footy where as in 3 you just throw it from sideline to sideline and zigzag the fullback with ridiculous speed and has become both frustrating and boring. I am really hoping for gameplay improvement though!
as long as career mode is improved a lot im happy. EG more realistic transfer system
It's weird in previous versions the ai is programmed to do such smart things against human opponent but it's only programmed to happen every 1 in 1000 times instead of always
For example yesterday I made a tackle with my fullback on the 2nd and the ai realised this and kicked a 40 20 on the 3rd
Found this one on the Gamesmen website. Sorry if isnt new

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-15-2017, 09:09 PM)drewey Wrote: Found this one on the Gamesmen website. Sorry if isnt new

Came out last week
Haven't seen that one.. thanks Drewey. Big Grin
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(06-15-2017, 09:09 PM)drewey Wrote: Found this one on the Gamesmen website. Sorry if isnt new

Looks like chambers put a big hit on taufua and hopefully shoulder charge will be in the game
(06-09-2017, 06:02 PM)Big Ant Studios QA Wrote:
(06-09-2017, 05:58 PM)stdragons Wrote:
(06-09-2017, 05:45 PM)Big Ant Studios QA Wrote:
(06-09-2017, 05:26 PM)HomerHatesYou Wrote: My only concern with those screenshots is that Croker is on the wrong side of the field. Also the players seem way to dirty for a clear day

I can assure you, Croker is on the correct side of the field in game "As are all the wingers and centers"
Wighton was injured during this match so I had Croker filling in at fullback
Thanks for clearing that up. You wanna share how the forwards game will work? Will it be like previous titles or will there be some sort of go forward mechanic?

all will be revealed in due time  Shy

Could we get some Sharkies pictures Big Grin
up up cronulla
[Image: zOgt8hp.jpg]