Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
New Screenshots
Visually the game looks a bit flat to me to be honest... might be something to do with the lighting, I'm not sure, but it's just a bit off and plastic looking in my view.

Also, it's a minor point, but the grass looks like it's gotten less detailed and messier looking in this edition.

Anyway, still looking forward to the game and it's always hard to judge these types of screenshots without knowing the development times etc
I would love to see mid season tranfers you can ask your club for a release or your club releases you. Also i would love to see 18th man in some games.
i actually cant wait for friday...
lmao.
(06-10-2017, 12:51 PM)Yuna Wrote: This is a huge call from me but the screenshots makes me think that the A.I movements looks robotic and can only run straight.

I don't think it's a huge call at all. 

It seems from every iteration of RLL that when a break is made chasers as well as attackers (AI) only ever chase straight up the field. 

Time will tell if the other changes will be enough to make this issue seem not so problematic.
Hope it has the nrl lineup system where u have to cut to 19 a day before and the final 17 1 hour before
That would make it so realistic
And also the weather needs to improve like when it stops raining ball handling shouldn't go straight back to normal it should still be slippery
1 other thing that should be big is tackle breaking it's what we see in every set of six in the Nrl it should be prominent
(06-11-2017, 10:28 PM)Eddie Wrote:
(06-10-2017, 12:51 PM)Yuna Wrote: This is a huge call from me but the screenshots makes me think that the A.I movements looks robotic and can only run straight.

It seems from every iteration of RLL that when a break is made chasers as well as attackers (AI) only ever chase straight up the field. 

^^100% agree with this and its exactly what I'm trying to envisage
(06-11-2017, 11:27 PM)Ross96p Wrote: Hope it has the nrl lineup system where u have to cut to 19 a day before and the final 17 1 hour before
That would make it so realistic

.... and would frustrate the hell out of me in 10 minutes. Bigant if this is featured please remove it or add option to disable it. No offence 96P
I wouldn't mind that, but it would rely on a different approach to injuries. Meaning that more detail would have to be put into injuries with some injury recovery being day-to-day where a player could be gambled on by fail a fitness test before game day. If that makes sense... Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
it seems the backgrounds use the same style of the stadium creator of Don Bradman 17. It's certainly a cool feature, but the final result
is a bit dull (the lack of shadows causes this probably).
Dbc17 is an excellent game and has had 4 patches, but this problem has killed the magic a little for me. It looks more a background
for a managerial cricket or rugby game.
Mods can improve it a little probably, but not on console.
I just hope gameplay is fun enough and has that long gevity, career mode is such a good concept but is often let down by A.I being far too dumb and predictable. If those aspect are met than il be more than happy to play the game even if it looks like shit graphically and the lighting is too dull or bright. Just make an A.I thats smarter than us humans, but not smart enough to the point where is can take over the world and kill us all.