Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
New Screenshots
This is a huge call from me but the screenshots makes me think that the A.I movements looks robotic and can only run straight.
Wouldn't be surprised
The screenshot of Huddersfield vs Wakefield looks really good. The playmaker has 3 players in motion, a set play possibly?
Will there be a womens comp in the next game??
(06-11-2017, 01:58 PM)Jbrown7 Wrote: Will there be a womens comp in the next game??

Yeah because that would be revoultionary wouldn't it, we need more "diversity" in games don't we. It would get boring real quick.
It would be for a Rugby League game as it was for DBC.

Considering the NRL are trying to further develop the female version of the game and it's a growing part of the sport then it would be a good move and while some would find it boring, others would find it fun and appealing.

http://www.nrl.com/news/tabid/11678/cont...fault.aspx

As a fan of the Australian Jillaroos I'm all for the inclusion of women in the game and I'd love to see the Women's World Cup teams in there.... but to answer JBrown's question... I'd think if they were included that we'd have to build our own competition as the NRL are still developing that side of things.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Yeah i hope they do have it
Another thing i would love to see is in career mode as coach when it is recruitment on the menu of the recruitment screen there an option so you can see all the players in the nrl what year there off contract and how much they want. Also would love to be able to sign players longer then 3 year maybe 4 years.
I'd love more depth in the player management / salary cap sides of things.

Player Managers could be an interesting addition.
- Shopping their off-contract clients around (allowing you to know what players off contract).
- Negotiating (bluffing) the contract. Eg. Telling you whether the player has better offers or not (honesty dependent on manager / agents reputation)
- Team reputation / current history should also play a part in attracting players (like real life... sorry Newcastle / Dragons... maybe team boards should also be brought into it so they can create a professional environment / instability).

Rant over...
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
This game basically has everything I could want confirmed, except 

Existing stats and records 
Stat tracking throughout careers 

So keen for this  Big Grin