Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
New Screenshots
Looks like in-game capture via. the replay system
So, super league fans, how are the likenesses? I have no idea who they are.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
Thanks Odd1... Big Grin
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(06-09-2017, 11:39 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote: So, super league fans, how are the likenesses? I have no idea who they are.

Haha was thinking the same I have no reference point not following SL a great deal, without knowing about likenesses those last screenshots look awesome
Looking sick! I don't follow Super League so don't know who the players are. For those of you who do, do the look like they've been scanned?
No worries Ruck.

I'm like everyone else, Wondering if they look like their real life counterparts
As a Supporter of a SL team i can tell you that the likenesses still are quite generic but they do look a bit like who they are meant to be. For reference for you Aussies and Kiwis the bald guy with the beard in the Leeds Rhinos kit is Keith Galloway
They've definitely not been scanned,, bur going off those few screenshots they've not made a bad effort . In some I can say who it is straight away. For example Keith Galloway in the Leeds screenshots, I'd say lawrence and Casty in the Catalan Huddersfield one. Can't make out who the other Leeds player is meant to be though!

Id say the likeness, for non scanned players, are as good or better as what ea serve up for the equivalent fifa/madden players, can't say fairer than that.

The grounds look pretty good, the game must be at or near completion, surely we can't be that far away?
I have a couple of concerns from the screenshots, firstly in the SL ones all players seem to have white boots?
Also michael lawrence of Huddersfield just seems to bee stood then whilst the Catalan player is only a couple of metres away and nees tackling.
Why are they unable to make the stripes on players' socks rounded, instead of angular?