Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
New Screenshots
Looks great, all I will say is that if the 2 Aus/NZ shots are 1 after the other I would hope JT could get past Gillet during the chase. I do hope that open play is better this time and the faster guys can actually chase down forwards.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
Yeah hopefully im action it looks the goods. Thst 3 man tackle does look good. Surely they'll put him over the sideline
(06-09-2017, 06:02 PM)Big Ant Studios QA Wrote:
(06-09-2017, 05:58 PM)stdragons Wrote:
(06-09-2017, 05:45 PM)Big Ant Studios QA Wrote:
(06-09-2017, 05:26 PM)HomerHatesYou Wrote: My only concern with those screenshots is that Croker is on the wrong side of the field. Also the players seem way to dirty for a clear day

I can assure you, Croker is on the correct side of the field in game "As are all the wingers and centers"
Wighton was injured during this match so I had Croker filling in at fullback
Thanks for clearing that up. You wanna share how the forwards game will work? Will it be like previous titles or will there be some sort of go forward mechanic?

all will be revealed in due time  Shy

When will that be?  Big Grin
Can't take the suspense!!
id love for forwards to actually play a big part in this!
(06-09-2017, 05:45 PM)Big Ant Studios QA Wrote:
(06-09-2017, 05:26 PM)HomerHatesYou Wrote: My only concern with those screenshots is that Croker is on the wrong side of the field. Also the players seem way to dirty for a clear day

I can assure you, Croker is on the correct side of the field in game "As are all the wingers and centers"
Wighton was injured during this match so I had Croker filling in at fullback

Backs can actually get injured :o
I hope they got the SFS Allianz orientation right this time
X1: Kulch
PSN: akulch
Steam: Kulch
I'm not being critical or anything but why wouldn't Tru Blu be the ones to promote these shots. When RLL2 was announced their marketing was sound but RLL3 was really ordinary and it's probably too early with RLL4 but I just don't understand their tactics.
More super league screenshots have been released and it's looking pretty good
If you come across new screenshots, feel free to post a link or a copy of the picture here for easy viewing Smile.

“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
[Image: RBqAkGc.jpg]

[Image: 1JX8ROq.jpg]

[Image: bfxJvBU.jpg]

[Image: 6bMPxPK.jpg]