Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
New Screenshots
New Screenshots found on "The Gamesmen" website  ------------- https://www.gamesmen.com.au/rugby-league-live-4

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Good find Banks... looks good.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Geez I want this game
My only concern with those screenshots is that Croker is on the wrong side of the field. Also the players seem way to dirty for a clear day
Wow...
(06-09-2017, 05:26 PM)HomerHatesYou Wrote: My only concern with those screenshots is that Croker is on the wrong side of the field. Also the players seem way to dirty for a clear day

id assume they go off numbers. So 3 is the right center and 4 is the left? Also a roosters home game looks a sell out? That would be a first!
(06-09-2017, 05:26 PM)HomerHatesYou Wrote: My only concern with those screenshots is that Croker is on the wrong side of the field. Also the players seem way to dirty for a clear day

I can assure you, Croker is on the correct side of the field in game "As are all the wingers and centers"
Wighton was injured during this match so I had Croker filling in at fullback
Screenshots look very similar to RLL3, not that that is a bad thing. The player positions do irk me a little. I hope there is an option to select which side of the field players play on, not just numbers.
(06-09-2017, 05:45 PM)Big Ant Studios QA Wrote:

I can assure you, Croker is on the correct side of the field in game "As are all the wingers and centers"
Thanks for clearing that up. You wanna share how the forwards game will work? Will it be like previous titles or will there be some sort of go forward mechanic?
(06-09-2017, 05:58 PM)stdragons Wrote:
(06-09-2017, 05:45 PM)Big Ant Studios QA Wrote:

Thanks for clearing that up. You wanna share how the forwards game will work? Will it be like previous titles or will there be some sort of go forward mechanic?

all will be revealed in due time  Shy